Tadaka is dead

Avni's pov
We were on the way to Mithila. Maharaj janak sent 5 trained horses for our travel. But what happened next was unexpected. Our group got splitted unintentionally. We were busy in talking and enjoying the beauty of nature that we didn't noticed it. I along with Urmila di and Shrutkirti was stuck in the jungle. I wonder where was the dasis and guards who was following us from behind. There was only one guard behind us and four dasis. I wonder where they are. (I am a crazy author so guess where they went🤣) .

Suddenly I heard some screams we decided to go in the direction and found our three dasis there. They was surrounded by few snaked. I understood that they came to an area where these snakes reside because snakes won't cause any harm to innocent ones. I can't kill them. I asked urmila di about what to do. She told there is only one way and that is fold hands and pray to the snaked to go back. We tried it and for my surprise it went away. I muttered in English " Do snakes also have something divine in this yug. I think so because no snake will understand a pray like this in kaliyug"
"What" Urmila di asked raising her eyebrows
"Nothing" I replied
"What we're you muttering" Urmila di asked making me stuck in a dreadful situation.
" I was shocked and muttered in the same language I used to use in my place " I said remembering how shrutkirti helped me by saying this.
"Ok ,now how will we go? " Urmila di asked.
"We are stuck in a bad way" I said nervously
We could see Shrutkirti crying in fear
"I am afraid didi. " Shrutkirti managed say between her sobs.
All the dasis was also standing in horror. I noticed the absence of a dasi and that one guard ( I am going to do something crazy. Wait and watch🤣🤣)

Dasi- Rajkumaari, somvada and a guard is still missing. They went in opposite direction
"Why? Where they out of mind. All ready we were lost. " I asked frowning
"Actually they love each other" Ome dais replied
My anger was getting more because I don't like someone who gets lost in love. Yes I do admire Sita sisters and Ram brothers love for their respective soulmate. But that was an exception for me. I usually do not like these things. Urmila di noticed my change
"I hope they are not in trouble" Shrutkirti said.

Making her words true. We heard another scream. We followed the direction of the scream and found three dacoits surrounding the guard and the dasi . I took out my dagger and urmila di took out her sword. Shrutkirti was a bit shocked and was in a verge of crying but she took out her personal dagger and stood in front of the three dasis for their safety. I always admire these sisters. They treat everyone equally. I along with Urmila di fought the dacoits. Urmila di got  small cuts in my left arm but i got a bit deep one in my right arm. I was not well trained in these things but I knew a bit karate so I used it in front of the dacoits and at last for our pleasure they ran away. We were relieved.

I turned to the dasi and guard to scold them but urmila di interrupted me.
Urmila di- Let's find a way out. It's going to be dark soon.
Shrutkirti- yes di, I am afraid. How can we leave in this forest at night?
Urmila- yes, no one like us who lived in palace can leave in a forest.
I was bit sad hearing it. Coz I knew the future 🙁.
We walked in the same direction.

Pov ends

Sita's side
We were talking and I felt something missing. I looked backwards and found my sisters missing. I told it to chote pitaji . He asked us to leave to the palace and sent a few guards and all dasis with us. He went in the opposite direction. We reached the palace and i hugged my father and mandavi hugged her mother. My mother who saw tears in both of our eyes asked what happened. We explained the situation and both the mothers were in the verge of crying . My mother composed herself but choti maa cried. We all were worried for Avni, Urmila and Shrutkirti. It was almost dark when a guard called fathers presence in the court. He came back from the court with a smile. We asked the reason and he told that tadaka was dead. All were happy with the news that all are safe . But the tension of my sisters lost were still there.
Pov ends

Choti pitaji-uncle(here smaller brother of your father
Choti maa- aunt (here father's little brother's wife)

So how was the chapter. You may think why I didn't emphasized the war between Dasharatnandans and Tadaka. Because I want to finish this story and start another story before my boards. Because when my exams will come near I won't be able to concentrate more on this. So I happy you won't have a problem.

Hope you liked it. And my story crosses 1.36k reads and almost 200 votes. Thanks for all the support.

If you liked do comment and vote.

And what do you think will Avni and Ahana meet soon??

And who will be the hero of our Ahana?
Just wait and watch because I have a twist for you.