Meet -3

The royals of Mithila and many others came running to the garden. Shivansh left the garden crying internally.It was tough for him to see his Avni hurt. Janak with help of some maids, took Avni inside. Vaidya came and checked her.

Sita's pov
Vaidya asked us to take special care of Avni and she will be fine after sometimes. He also instructed us that one must always stay with her.Suddenly I remembered about Ahana. She didn't visited us after the incident. I hope she is fine. I decided to go in search of her. I asked Shruti to follow me. After instructing Urmila and Mandavi to take care of Avni, I left to the place where Sage Vishwamitra and the princes lived.

Pov ends

Shivansh's pov
I left the place crying inside. I prayed for her every single minute. I went to our hut and saw Ahana drinking some water lying on a bed. Lakshman uncle helping her drink water and Ram uncle sitting as if expecting an explanation. I went near them.

Ram - How is the girl now?
"I don't know" I replied fearing the next question.
"Why? We left you there so you could know what happened? " Lakshman asked

"Something was stopping me from staying there. And i also wanted to know about devi Ahana's health" I said.

"It's ok. We will go after some time to visit her"ram bhaiya said.
He turned towards Ahana and raised his eyebrows
Pov ends

"What"Ahana asked confused
" What was the reason you fainted? "Lakshman asked
They knew vey well that Ahana hates lying and she won't even try it in front of them.
" That... Actually I was not feeling well seeing blood in her leg. I don't know it made me feel a bit low. And I fainted"
Ahana replied. She was not lying. It's just that there was one more reason. And that is she can't see her sister in pain.
"Ohhhh..."
"Let's go and meet her after sometime. I guess she must be one of the mithila sisters" Lakshman said
"No" came the reply from Ahana
"You know her? " he asked
"Yes... She is Avni... "Ahana was cutt off by someone
"She is not our biological sister. But she is like one of us. Actually we found her almost a year back. Her parents are died and her sister is missing." Came a reply from the door.
Everyone turned towards the door.

Ram was lost in the person's eye.They shared a eye lock. God's and goddesses was very happy that they showered flowers from their abode. The spectaculars eyes was blesses to see such a event. Ahana was way too happy for their meet.

Lakshman recognised the person by her voice itself. He looked down to her foot. He asked "Rajkumari Sita? "

Ram and Sita came out of their lala land 😅. They broke the eye lock.
Sita and Shrutkirti entered the hut greeting everyone and they introduced each other.

Sita went near Ahana.
"Is Avni alright?I hope she is ok now. Has she gained consciousness? Is she feeling pain now? I know it must be paining for her. Will she be ok soon? She will.... " Ahana spoke in one go but was cut off by Sita.

"Ahana relax. She is fine. She didn't gained consciousness. But soon will. Vaidy checked her and said she is fine.you please drink some water"
Everyone was shocked by Ahana's behavior. Shivansh was happy to know about Avni's health. Sita made Ahana drink some water.
"Are you fine? " Kirti asked
Ahana nodded.
"I brought some medicine fro you it will be good for your health"
Sita gave the medicine to Ahana. All these time Ram and Sita was stealing glances. After some times they left.

I know I am updating after so long. Sorry for that. It's just that I am stuck with my studies. I will try to update regularly. Lakshmila will meet within next two chapters. And Avni will be okay soon