yin metal-lan zhan

Ni hao. Your lil author bichen is back. [ oh sorry i forget to tell , my nickname is bichen ].
Here is your first update in triole updates

The next day after the cave incident happened wangxian reported it to lan xichen and lan qiren but they just smiled at them as they already know this would happen. Lan xichen came near lan zhan and said "Wangji a part of the yin iron has already  blened with your spirtual power and now you have seen elder lan yi , she has unlocked your yin powers . So the part of the yin iron that is inside you will start to attract its other parts. You must lock your power essence before someone finds it. You know the wen have already three pieces of the yin iron so you must be careful around wen chao and....and...." lan xichen stopped in the middle of his saying and looked at lan qiren who just nodded his head signalling him to continue. "and since you were little, wen chao has been obsessed with you and still does so please be careful with him and don't ever let him touch even finger or your belongings understand??" lan xichen aksed. "understood brother" lan zhan replied. Then lan xichen turned to wei ying " childe wei i advised you too to be careful with wen chao". "I will zewu jun please rest assured and please allow me to stay by young master lan's side" wei ying said while bowing."you!!" lan zhan silently stressed his name. Zewu jun smiled and said "of course you have my bless–.....ahem...i mean my permission". Lan zhan was shocked while wei ying was jumping in happiness inwarldy. "ahem" lan qiren cleared his throat to clear the awkwardness. "There is some issues that has been happening in the town lately and people have been disturbed about it. They also made a complain to us. So wangji i need you to look into this matter tonight" lan xichen said. "I will look into this uncle" lan zhan said while bowing. " "teacher lan please allow me to accompany childe lan so that i can also learn something" wei exclaimed with bowing. "okay you two be carefull" lan qiren said whiel stroking his beard. Lan zhan looked at wei ying with 'are you serious' look. Wei ying just smriked at him. Then they both went to their respective rooms.

In jiang cheng's room.
                       Jiang cheng was drinking tea when suddenly he heard a knock on his door. He took a sip at his cup and put it down then went to open the door. When he opened the door he was greeted by a million worth smile from lan xichen."ze...zewu jun you are here??" jiang cheng asked while stuttering but he himself don't know why is he stuttering. "why!! Can't i come here??" lan xichen asked with a fake suprised sad voice. "ah..no..no..that's not what i mean...please come inside"jiang cheng let lan xichen enter. Lan xichen walked in and sit at the cushion near the tea table. He took the tea cup that was left by jiang cheng before and drank the tea in it. Jiang cheng went wide shocked. He tried to say that its his leftover but even before he could lan xichen already drank it. "mn...its quite sweet" lan xichen commented making jiang cheng blush. "ahem...so may i ask the reason why zewu jun came here" jiang cheng asked. "i came to see you" lan xichen simply replied. Jiang cheng took a deep breath to hide his flushed face. Lan xichen who saw this can't help but chuckle. "Alright i came here to inform you something. Young master jiang, Uncle and me had talked earlier about our marriage and we decided to postpond it to a few months. Is that okay with you??" lan xichen aksed. Jiang cheng became a little sad but he didn't show that. He keep fidgeting with his fingers. Lan xichen smiled and got up. Then he went to jiang cheng and kissed his forehead affectionately. Then he whisphered " i will only love you chengcheng, just wait a few more months" near his ear and went out. Jiang cheng face turned to a fresh reddy tomato.

In the evening.
                      Lan zhan has already begin with his night hunt alone. Then he suddenly felt like someone following him so he unsheathed his sword and flew it in his back direction and a sword clashing sound was made. The sword flew backward and lan zhan catches it and sheathed it. Then wei ying came out laughing. "hahaha lan zhan that was a quick attack you know. Lan why did you leave alone and left me behind??" wei ying asked and pouted. "You are boring" lan zhabmn said and walk away. "hey who is boring huh?? You have got something to explain man" wei ying yelled and ran behind lan zhan who is walking forward. Then they start to walk through the woods. While walking, wei ying continued to talk without stopping . He just start to blabber whatever come to his mind because he wants to chat with lan  zhan. While lan zhan tried to focus on find some clues. Lan zhan can't concenrate on searching as he was distracted by wei ying talking so he put a silencing charm on wei ying. Wei ying tried to speak but he can't so a idea popped up in wei ying's mischievous mind. Suddenly he stopped struggling to break free the charm. Hearing nothing behind him lan zhan turend back to see wei ying but suddenly he got pushed to a tree and both his cold hands got caught by a warm ones and he felt soft texture on his lips. Wei ying pinned him against a wall and kissed him
Well its not a kiss its just their lios connected as wei ying can't open his mouth. Then wei ying pulled back and stare at lan zhan who was flabbercasted. Then he signaled to lan zhan to remove the charm or else he will do something more najghty than this. Immediatly lan zhan realeasd the charm and moved  away. Wei ying starts to laugh his ass off. Lan zhan start to walk away quiclky while wei ying follow him hurriely still laughing.

At cloud recess , hanshi [Lan xichen's room]
            Lan xichen was meditating when he heard footsteps he looked up to see wen chao walking towards him with a smug smile. "childe wen may i know what brings you here?" lan xichen asked. "tch i came here to take back what's mine" wen chao replied. "i don't understand childe wen" lan xichen said. "You don't understand then let me elaborate it to you. I came here to find the last piece of the yin iron and also to make lan wangji mine" wen chao said with a stern tone. Lan xichen just shakes his head with a smile. Wen chao became angry seeing this. "you dare to laugh at me , don't forget that your beloved brothe went on a night hunt tonight ALONE. You may think how i know right. Well i will have my eyes on him  everytime, everywhere" wen chao said. xichen smiled at wenchao.

As i said i wrote 1200 words

As i said i wrote 1200 words .