author's voice

Hello readers! This the author, speaking. Nathasia. Wannienash is my username.

I believe that you all read my works since 2015 - 2016 and things changed a lot in Wattpad community. There are many aspirant writers who have the passion to share and to speak their talents with all their hearts through this platform and it is a good start.

Wattpad's system updated as it became convenient than before. It also serves a tool for you to earn an income and build a brand by writing stories.

Writing is not just putting words on a piece of paper or simply publish on some platform. Writing is built with pure foundation and that is your WHY / REASON why you wanted to be a writer. Everybody in this world can write but the question is, what makes your pen moves different from the others? What can you make a difference by writing a composition of words and sentences that brings life and a message that rings to every reader's soul?

I encourage everyone to start writing if you have the desire to do it. No one can stop you from doing it so.

Now, I will be continuing to update my unfinshed stories with changes of the plot and the paradigmship of the story. A lot of time will take and honestly, I am done rereading my previous stories and I admit that I did had a great phase of my youth back then and it hits different when you become an adult. You tend to look things different from before and it is comforting to know your peace and loving yourself even more. I am grateful for my past years of becoming and it made me who I am today.

I guess this is it, I am looking forward for interactions from my new readers and also the former ones. Please don't hesitate to message me or comment. I miss you all.

This is authornim, signing in once again to finish the endgame. Kudos! 🤝❤