.2.

I sneaked into Hermione's room to do some homework, or maybe just copy her homework.

I was sitting on the bed playing with Crookshang as she read a book on her desk.

"I don't have a problem with you copying my homework, but you at least should read some of it. They are gonna find you know nothing about the classes we share" She looked at me as I caressed her cat's fur.

"No one's gonna find out. Don't worry" I looked over at her, leaving the cat on the floor and laying down.

"Is this year better than the rest?" She asked to make conversation.

Me being a Slytherin is hard on my friends, especially Harry. He always wishes I could share my time with the three of them, and he knows people don't like me in Slytherin. I guess he just want me close to protect me. 

"I don't know. I'm alone all the time. Not that it bothers me, but I hate risking it everytime I have to be with my friends" I layed on my stomach to look at her properly.

"Does Pansy bother you a lot?" She asked, putting the book down and turning the chair to face me.

"I mean, yeah, but nothing I can't handle" I brushed it off.

"I whish you were a Griffindor. It would be a lot better" Hermione wondered.

"I sometimes do to" I sighted.

"Holy cricket! Look at the time!" Mione suddely stood up. "We need to go eat dinner" She said.

"Let's go" I covered my body in the invisible cloath and followed her theough the common room, down to the Great Hall.

~

After dinner, I decided to have some alone time and go to the Astronomy Tower, since it was the place in the castle with the best view.

I went up the stairs silently and walked through the small space towards the little balcony there.

Before going in, I saw Malfoy resting his tired body in the edge of the railing, looking down. I walked twards him slowly and rested besides him.

"Are you following me?" He asked in an angry tone.

"Don't flatter yourself. Not everything is about you" I didn't take my eyes off the view.

"What are you doing here?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"I like coming here" I answred him coldly.

"Can you leave please?" He asked annoyed.

"No" I simply answred.

"I was here first" He argued.

"I know" I tried to get him more mad.

"You're irritating" He said to himself.

"I heard that" I turned my head to look at him.

"I wanted you to hear it" He mocked me. We stayed in silence for a while.

"Why are you here" I broke the silence again, kind of angry.

"Why do you care?" He said annoyed.

"I always used this place, for my whole life, and I not once have seen you here, exept for today" I rolled my eyes. We stayed in silence again. But it wasn't a silence I wanted to scape. It was a comfortable, almost familiar silence. It was warm, and it spoke more that words. I could feel his sorrow all over the place.

"It calms me down" He suddenly said. "It's quieter than the rest of the castle. The only thing you hear is the wind. You are by yourself, alone with your thoughts" His eyes wondered therough the view.

"And what do have to think about" I said almost in a whisper, without being able to take my eyes off his face.

He stayed in silence. I wanted for him to talk again, but he simply left me alone.