.11.

The next week came by pretty quickly. I was getting ready for my date with Cedric. I was kind of nervous.

I put on a green plad skirt with some tights uder, so I wouldn't be cold. I paired it with a black turtleneck, some gloves, my Slytherin scarf and hat. I wore some simple black boots and I had my hair down.

I went down to the Great Hall to meet Cedric. I waited around in the Griffindor table with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Traitor" Harry smiled, and I laughed.

"Where's Ron?" I asked, looking around.

"Right there. He's far too nervous" Hermione pointed at the entrance of the space.

Ron walked slowly through the middle hallway. I looked over at the Slytherin table and saw Draco in a green Sytherin sweater, sitting alone, looking down.

Ron finally sat down next to me. He stared at his food without taking one bite.

"So how was it then?" He asked Harry.

"How was what?" I asked confused.

"Your dinner party?" He asked, kind of mad.

"What dinner party?" I asked again.

"These private parties Slughorn has. The one Harry and Hermione were invited" He said angrily. "So, how was it?"

"Pretty boring, actually" Hermione said to him. "Though I think Harry enjoyed dessert" She then added. "Slughorn is having a Christmas-do, and we're ment to bring someone"

"I expect you to bring Viktor Krum. He's amazing, isn't that right?" He asked Hermione.

"Actually, I was going to ask you" She said annoyed.

"Really?" Ron asked sarcastically.

All of a Sudden, Lavender Brown came walking towards us. She tapped Ron's shoulder nervously.

"Good luck today, Ron" She took a deep breath. "I know you'll be brilliant" She said before walking away. The three of us stared for a bit.

"I'm resining. After today's match" He said to Harry.

"Have it your way" Harry handed him a cup. "Juice"

"Juice?" I asked confused.

"Sure" My brother smiled.

"Hello everyone" Luna Lovegood talked suddenly. We all looked in her direction, and she was wearing a lion hat. "You look dreadful, Ron" She said, making me laugh. "Is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a tonic?" We all looked at her confused. Harry put a little glass container back in his pocket.

"Liquid Luck" Hermione understood everything. "Don't drink it Ron" She said to the ginger. He looked at us before drinking from the cup, making Harry smile.

"Hey, that's unfair!" I said to my brother.

"You could be expelled for that" Hermione whispered.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Harry said to her.

"Come on Harry. We got a game to win" Ron smiled before getting off his seat. Harry did the same, and they both walked away.

"Emery" Cedric's voice made me turn around.

"Ready to go" I smiled at him, standing up from my seat. I smiled at Hermione before walking away.

As Cedric and I walked through the middle hallway, I felt Draco's eyes follwing me. I tried to ignore it.

"Are you nervous?" He asked to make conversation.

"Kind of. I mean, it is one of the most inportant games. Slytherin against Griffindor" I smiled.