.9.

"Hermione! Wait up!" I runned towards my friends.

"Hi" She smiled. It was early morning and she told me to meet her here.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked. "You know I'm not a morning person"

"Quiddich tryouts. Ron is gonna try out for the team!" She said exitedly.

"You are really exited" I smiled at her.

"Well, it's something Ron always wanted. I'm just being a supportive friend" She argued.

"I know you like him. You can hide it from Harry, but not from me" I nodded.

"I do not like him" She denied it, and I laughed. We finally made it to the Quiddich field and sat down in the stands. "What is Lavender Brown doing here?" Mione asked.

She was sitting a few seats lower than us, staring at Ron getting ready to start the game.

"I heard she likes Ron, but I'm not sure if it's true" I stared at the girl.

"Do you think he likes her too?" She asked without taking her eyes off Lavender.

"I can ask him if you want" I stared at her.

"Sure, if you want to" She shrugged her shoulders, making me smile.

The tryouts started, and everyone in the field positioned themselves to start the game. Ron was in front on the middle ring, looking kind of nervous.

The game was going well, and it was pretty entertaining. The boy who was up for the same position as Ron was doing amazing, making me kind of nervous.

But to my surprise, every Quaffle that was thrown at Ron, he would get it away perfectly. He was killling it. Hermione and I clapped and yelled at him for support.

"He's doing amazing!" I said exited.

"He is" Hermione smiled, without taking her eyes off the ginger.

All of a sudden, Ron fell out of the broom, hanging only from the edge. Hermione stood up nervouly to check on him. I saw Lavender taking her hand to her chest, making me wonder.

"Come on Ron" I said to myself, staring at my friend. He finally was able to climb back to the broom, making me feel relived. Hermione sat back down and we continued to watch the game.

We wached a boy from Griffindor aproaching the boy who was up agaisnt Ron for the same position. He stared with a cokcy smile, ready to throw the ball.

"Confundo" Hermione whispered in the boy's direction.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Just helping out a bit. Look" She pointed in the guy's direction. The guy threw the Quaffle directly towards the hoop, and the one who had to catch it, flew directly into the opposite side. I smiled at Hermione, who was staring at Ron with a smile on her face.

"You amaze me" I smiled at her.

The game ended shortly after, and Hermione and I went to the field to look for the boys. The four of us walked exitedly back to the Grffindor common room to celebrate.

"You were amazing Ron! You killed it!" I hugged him happily.

"Thanks Em" He hugged me back.

"Yeah, it was impressive" Hermione smiled shyly, and Ron chuckled nervously.

We continued walking, until we decided to sit in one of the benches in the garden. Hermione took out her book, and read through the pages quickly.

I saw that Viktor Krum and his friends were across the place, and he was staring at Hermione.