.27.

I escaped the common room and went directly to the Griffindor Tower. I walked in and entered Hermione's room. She woke up as soon as I opened the door.

"Mione?" I sniffed, making her worry.

"Emery? Is everything all right?" She say down on the bed.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" I walked closer to the bed.

"Ofcourse" She moved a bit to the side and opened up the blankets for me to get inside.

"Please don't tell Harry about this" I said once I was already on the bed.

"Can I ask what happened?" She asked softly.

"He fucked everything up" I started to get emotional. "He started disappearing and all we did is fight. And he ended it tonight" I didn't look in her direction. She started to play with my hair as she listened carefully. "Thank you for always being here" I gave her a small smile.

"I'll never leave your side" She hugged me tightly before we went to sleep.

~

The next morning I woke up to whisperes in the corner of the room. I sat on the bed rubbed my eyes, seeing more clearly that Ron, Hermione and Harry were talking.

"What's wrong?" I said with a sleepy voice.

"What did he do?" Harry walked towards me, and I looked at Hermione.

"I'm sorry, I was worried. You came in here in the middle of the night sobbing and asked me to stay over" She explained herself.

"What did he do?" Harry asked again.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat" I ignored Harry's question. Without changes my clothes, I walked downstairs to the Great Hall with my three friends.

We sat down in the Griffindor table that was almost empty. I started to eat my food quickly, as my friends stared at me in silence.

"Em, do you want to talk about it?" Ron placed his hand on my back.

"I'm fine" I said coldly.

"Well, Harry and I are going to get some clothes for you. You stay here with Ron. You can stay in my dorm for as long as you want" Hermione started getting up from her seat, and Harry did the same.

Once we were alone, Ron looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"What is it" He simply asked. I left my food on the plate and looked in his direction. Without any warning, I broke down crying. He quickly hugged me, and I burried my face in his chest. "Shh, I'm here" He caressed my hair slowly.

"I'm sorry" I sniffed, pulling away from him.

"What did Malfoy do?" He asked me, placing his hand on top of mine.

"We broke up last night" I silently said, wiping away my tears.

"I'm sorry Em" Ron higged me tightly. I felt protected in his arms.

"Thank you" I looked up to him. "I love you"

"I love you too" He smiled.

Nightime went by pretty quickly, and I was in Hermione's dorm, with her asleep by ny side. I stared at the roof, not being able to relax.

I stood up and walked to Harry and Ron's dorm. I opened the door quietly and went to Harry's bed.

"Harry" I whispered, trying not to wake up Ron.

"Em? What happened?" He say down nervously. "Is everything all right?"

"I can't sleep" I whispered to him.

"Come here" He opened his blankets so I could get in.

"Thank you Harry" I whispered with my eyes already closed.

"Always" He whispered back.