.20.

The next day I decided to eat lunch with Harry and Ron, and later I was going to hang out with Hermione.

"You missed Quiddich yesterday" Ron commented before taking a bite of his chicken.

"Yeah sorry, I took a nap" I said, remembering my time with Draco. I could feel my cheeks starting to turn red.

"Why are you blushing" Harry asked, staring at my face.

"I'm not" I tried to hide my smile when I remembered the events of last night. I saw Hermione walking past us, and I runned up to her.

"Hey" I walked by her side.

"Hi" She smiled.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Just heading to the library. Want to come?" She asked.

"Sure"

We sat down in a random table. The library was completly empty. I grabbed a random book and sat next to my friend as we both silently read.

After a few minutes, I heard Mione silently crying besides me. I closed my book and looked in her direction.

"Come here" I hugged her tightly, already aware of what was happening.

"I hate it so much Em" She cried in my arms. "Just loving someone that doesn't see you the same way. Seeing him with another girl, it's just a whole new pain. One that's umbreable"

"I know" I played with her hair. "Everything's going to be ok"

~

A few days passed since Hermione had her breakdown in the Library, and I really felt bad for her.

She was really hurting, and I hated that I couldn't do anything to make that pain go away.

I was in my dorm staring at the rain from the window when Draco came in suddenly.

"Close your eyes" He smiled playfully.

"What? Why?" I laughed.

"Just do it" He insisted. I closed my eyes and felt his hands grabbing both of mt arms.

He guied me through the castle, with no idea on where we were going. All of a sudden, he opened some doors and a cold breeze traveled my whole body.

I heard the rain a lot more louder, and I felt it touching my skin, letting me know we where outside.

"Draco, what are we doing?" I smiled playfully.

"You'll see" He answred me. We continued to walk some more steps until we entered the rain, making everything completly wet.

My hair got soaked imidiately, and my clothes became heavy. The cold water runned through my skin as Draco finally let go of me.

"You can open your eyes now" He yelled in between the noise. I did as he told me, and we were standing in the middle of the garden, just the two of us in between all the rain.

"What are we doing?" I laughed as I looked around me. Without saying a word, he placed his hands on my waist and we started slowdancing to the rythm of the rain.

It was a playful dance, full of joy. I laughed as he tuirrled me around and then pressed me against his body.

"Be mine" He suddenly said. "Be my girlfriend, Emery Potter"

"No" I smiled at him playfully before conecting my lisp to his.

We stayed in the rain for a long time, just dancing and kissing. The fact that Draco asked me to be his girlfriend couldn't enetr in my mind. I couldn't comprehend that I was his, and he was mine.

"We should probably head back" He suddenly pulled away from the kiss. I nodded in response, and he kissed my forhead before we walked back to the castle.

We decided to go directly to the bathroom in to take a shower. As soon as we made it inside, Draco pinned me against the wall and smashed his lips to mine.

Without disconnecting our lips, he moved me from the wall and sat me down in the sink. I put both of my hands in the back of his neck as his travell through my whole body.

I opened my moth wilder, giving him more access. As his hands travelled from my waist to my back, a tingly sensation appeard in my lower abdomen.

His tounge fought with mine for dominance, and after a few minutes, I gave up, letting him lead me into the passionate kiss.

He bit my lower lip, making my breath shorten. He explored my mouth with his taunge, licking my lower lip before going in again.

He moved his mouth from my lips to my jaw, traveling to my neck. His wet kisses against my hot skin made me moan softy, allowing him to continue. His lips sucked my skin, leaving purple marks.

His hands went below my lose shirt and his cold touch against my stomach made me shiver, as my opening became desperate for his touch. Things were becoming hungrier by the second. My hand travelled into his wet hair, tugging my fingers in his roots, making him grunt against my neck.

He started to pull up my shirt, exposing my whole stomach. He pulled away from my neck and in between heavy breathing he stared at me.

"You tell me if you want to stop" He said out of breath, and I nodded in response, not being able to do anything else.

He grabbed me by my hand and I jumped off the sink. We walked into an empty shower and we put on the hot water.

As soon as the water hitted to top of our heads, he quickly took off my shirt, preceeding to press his lips against my neck once again, now the kisses being hungrier and more in need of my body. He bit me, making a louder moan scape from my mouth. His teeth gazed across the marks he did on my neck.

His hands travelled down to my bottoms and he started to remove them desperately. My hands went below his shirt touching his abs. He put his knee in between my legs, pressing against me and making me moan even more.

I started to unbutton his trousers and he quickly took them off. Once he was exposed, his hands went to my ass and cupped it, making me jump and wrap my legs around him. He placed both of his hands in my tights and pulled me closer to him.

"Draco" I whispered impatient for him "I need more"

"Desperate for me, aren't you love?" He said as his hands started to tease me, slowly rubbing my clit. I started moaning even more.

"Draco, please" I begged him for more.

He started to slowly rub my clit, making me moan more. He sticked one finger in, making me shake. He started to pump in and out, making me dug my nails in his back, through his wet shirt. He started moving closer, beringing me closer to my high. I moan loudly as his fingers brush against my spot. "Draco" I bearly said, burring my face in his shoulder. "I'm cumming"

"Not yet" He whispered teasingly in my ear before removing his fingers from inside me.

"Draco, please. I need more" I said out of breath, not being able to handle the teading amy longer. "I need you to fuck me" He quickly grabbed a condom from the pocket of his trousers and quickly put it on.

Without warning, I felt his tip push against my folds. I whine, and he pushes all thre way in hard. I moan loudly as he thursted in and out of me quickly. "Ah, fuck Draco" I screamed. He went harder and grabbed my ass, squeezing it hard.

He continued to thurst inside of me, as my back slightly arched at the pleasure. My ass banged agains the wall as he increased his speed. "Fuck" He said loudly as I moaned in his ear.

He hitted my spot, taking me to the edge. My back arched completly as out moans become one. He thrust harder and harder until I can feel my wall tightened around him.

"I'm gonna cum" I said loudly. "I'm gonna fucking cum" I repeated. He continued to hig the spot, making me finally reach my high. I let my orgasm consume me as I felt him getting tighter inside of me. He grunted loudly once he finished, slowing down the rythm.

He stayed inside me for a few seconds before pulling out. We both stare at eachother, with our chest going rapidly up and down.

He gave me a soft kiss of the lips before we geaded back to the common room.