one

September 2012

I stared at Harry, rain pouring on the both of us. A mixture of tears and rain ran down my face. I shook my head. I really and truly did like Harry. We live two different lives. He's in London, I'm in America. He's going to be on his tour, I'm releasing a new album. It's not going to work.

"I don't think it's going to work, Harry." I said as the tears flew down my face

"Taylor. I really and truly do like you." Harry tried again

I shook my head, again.

"I'm sorry Harry. I really am. I need someone who will be there for me. You...you are living a different life than me. You want different things. We're going to be seperated. I don't think I can do this. I'm sorry." I apoligized over and over again.

"I thought we could work it out." Harry said, his voice barely a whisper

"I'm tired of the hate. I'm tired of everybody watching my every move. I'm not strong enough." I cried out, tears streaming down my face.

"I didn't want to see you cry." He said softly

"Goodbye Harry." I said before walking back into the hotel in New York.

November 2012

I looked in the mirror at myself. I had on a red dress and black heels. I had on my signature red lipstick and my hair was down and straightened. I walked out of the dressing room and to the back of the stage. The sound check guy gave me my ear pieces and I stuck them in my ear.

"Thanks Kyle." I said while he handed me my microphone.

He gave me a nod and a smile. I smiled back while the announcer presented me.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome Taylor Swift!" He said as I walked out on the stage.

I looked out a the crowd and smiled.

I remember when we broke up the first time

Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like

We hadn't seen each other in a month

When you said you needed space. (What?)

I walked towards the other side of the stage and smiled. I sang through some more of the song and walked back to the middle of the stage to my back up singers. I put my arm on Liz's shoulder and sighed.

 I used to think that we were forever ever

And I used to say, "Never say never..."

Uggg... so he calls me up and he's like, "I still love you,"

And I'm like... "I just... I mean this is exhausting, you know, like, 

We are never ever getting back together...like ever! No!

I finished the song and waved at the crowd. I walked off the stage with Liz and the rest of the band. We gave each other hugs.

"That was amazing, Taylor!" Liz said while giving me a hug

"Thanks Liz! You did great too." I said while she let go of me.

I walked back to my dressing room and changed into a different outfit, the one that I came in. I put on my red lace dress and black open toed heels. I put my hair up in a bun and had red lipstick. I added a charm bracelet and some perfume.