six

Taylor's P.O.V

I smoothed out my dress before slipping on my baby pink shoes. They were heels...which I wasn't really a big fan of but this was sort of fancy so I decided to look my best. My dress was covered in rainbow flowers and I, personally, thought it look beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted in a dress. I straightened my hair and applied some make-up trying to make myself look presentable for this sort of occasion. 

I grabbed my small white clutch and shoved my phone into it before hurrying out the door. I looked down the stairs and I smiled. Harry was standing there waiting for me. He kept trying to put his flower/rose onto his tux, but it wasn't working out so well. 

"Jesus...why do they make these things so damn complicated?" Harry mutters to himself and I stiffle a laugh

HIs head snaps up and his jaw drops. I roll my eyes and grab the rose from his hand. I stick it onto his tux and smile a proud smile. 

"Was it that hard?" I giggle and he takes my clutch for me

"Do you mind if I put my phone in here? My tuxedo pants don't have any pockets in them." He asks, ignoring my previous question

"Go ahead." I say while fixing my heel

"So, when are we supposed to be there?" I ask

"Uhm..." He checks his watch. "Now." 

"Harry, really?" I groan 

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" He throws his hands up in the air and laughs." We're supposed to be there in an hour. The chapel is only ten minutes away." 

I shake my head as we walk outside together. 

*****

Harry stood in front of everybody next to Robin. Robin had asked Harry to be his best man and Harry, of course, had accepted his offer. I smiled at Harry and he grinned back and did a funny face. His eyes were crossed and he stuck his tongue out. Gemma glared at Harry and I just silently laughed. 

"You may kiss the bride." The preacher said and Robin and Anne embraced each. I stood up and clapped with one of the biggest smiles on my face. 

That's what love was. It didn't matter what anybody said about them. It didn't matter that not all of Harry's fans loved them. It didn't matter that they weren't perfect. It didn't matter that they disagreed or argued with each other. All that mattered was that they loved each other. That's all that mattered.

 *****

 "So, ladies and gentlemen. We are gathered here today to recognize something magical. Something that has seemingly disappeared in our society," Harry looked at me and I gave him a smile and a thumbs up while he continued his 'best man speech'." Something so rare and beautiful, we have come together to partake and share in the joy it gives off. I am of course talking about the open bar." 

My eyes widen and everyone laughs. I was obviously not expecting him to say that. I shake my head at his joke but chuckle along with everybody else in the room. 

"Okay... on to the real speech. I have known Robin for a long time. And I mean a long time. That's how old he is!" Harry says this in a whispered voice and the guests laugh. "And all he's ever done was treated me like a son. Which is really good because half the time I was an arse." Once again...everyone laughs. 

I look at Anne and Robin and they, too, are laughing. 

"But, all of those years of knowing Robin...he's always been kind and patient with me. Which is something I hadn't expected out of him. Because...the first time I ever met him...was when my baseball broke his window. I was terrified and I thought I was going to die.