three

Taylor's P.O.V

I stepped out of the large black vehicle following Louis. The driver opened the trunk and pulled out bags and handed them to me.

"Thank you." I said with a kind smile

We were now in London, England, standing in front of the boys' house. Not once would I have thought that I'd ever stand here again.

The driver gave me a nod and I stood on the side walk in front of the house. The cold London air blew my hair back and out of my face. It was pretty warm for being the middle of November. Who was I kidding? It was freezing.

I walked up the steps and could hear my suitcase thumping up the stairs.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

I tightened my grip on the handle of my suitcase and turned around to look at the boys.

They were smiling and pushing each other around. They seemed so...at home. Unlike me who felt like the oddball out. I felt out of place. I felt like I didn't belong here. I did not belong here.I belong in America with my cat. I belonged in Tennessee where it's pretty much warm all the time. I don't belong here.

But, I was only here for the summer and that's it. I could spend some time with my friends and leave.It's not like I hated London. It's not like I hated the boys. It's not even close to that. I loved these boys. These boys are my family. I just...feel so... I don't even know how to explain it.

"You ready T-Sweezy?" Louis asked while Liam struggled with the house keys.

I turned my head slowly and gave him a small, playful glare.

"Don't call me that again or you'll be sorry. And, yeah I guess." I said with a shrug

Louis smirked.

"You guess...T-Sweezy?" Louis asked, still smirking

"Okay. It's T-Swizzle for your information. And yeah... I guess." I said trying to hold in a giggle

Liam finally got the door opened and we walked inside, one by one. I've been here many times but every time I come here in awe. It's so big and beautiful.

When you walk in you can see their huge living room, which by the way is very modern, and their dining room.They have a huge stair case leading up to their rooms. They also have a downstairs which leads to a game room. They have so many windows which makes it always light in here. I slowly walked around the room as the memories came flooding back. The late movie nights. The pranks that were horrible. Everything.

"Taylor? Taylor? You there?" Zayn asked while snapping his fingers in my face

I snapped out of my daze of memories and turned my attention towards him

"Yeah?" I asked him, slightly confused

"I asked if you needed help up to your room?" Zayn asked referring to his previous question

"Oh, no. Same room? Third door on the left?" I asked confirming it was the same room as last time

"Yep." Zayn said while popping the 'P'

I gave him a slight giggle and walked up the huge staircase. My hand dragged against the smooth wood railing. I walked down the hall and walked to the third door on my left side. I opened the door and was greeted by the same room, untouched since the last time I was here.

The bed was still made, the purple blanket I have always loved at the end of the bed folded up neatly. The curtains still pulled back and tied up. The bathroom door slightly opened. I could see the hand soap that smelled like strawberries on the counter.