two

I pulled my heavy bag down the stairs of the hotel room. Instead of going to Nashville, like I planned, I was going to be on my way to London, in less than twenty minutes. To be honest, it was nerve racking. What if Harry moved on? What if I moved on? I didn't want to move on, really. But, if Harry moves on, than I'll have to move on.

I handed my bag to the generous door man, who saw me struggling.

"Thank you." I said while giving him a smile

"Anything for you, miss." He replied before I got into the taxi

I sighed and pulled out my phone.

"Where to, miss?" The driver asked me

"Uh, LAX airport." I said quickly before pulling my phone out of my pocket

I texted Louis to tell him I was on the way.

To CarrotKing: Hey Lou! I'm on my wayyy! See ya there! :)

I looked out the window of the taxi.

Louis was like my best friend of the group. He was the one I could talk to, about personal things. He never failed to make me laugh. He was like the big brother I never had. Sure, I had Austin but... it wasn't the same.

Liam was the responsible one. He and I were like the mother and father of the group. If there even was a group. I don't know. We had only spent two weeks together but it felt longer. He was always nice and super sweet.

Zayn...Zayn was vain. I'm just kidding. He was really sweet and charming. Zayn once borrowed my straightener to straighten Harry's hair. Let's just say it didn't end well. Zayn and I were good friends.

Niall was the funniest guy you will ever meet. He's a care free kind of guy. He loved to eat. He made me try Nando's for the first time, and to be honest...it was delicious! He always talked, no matter what. He was adorable!

Harry...Harry was cheeky and charming. I guess that's what I liked about him in the first place. It's not really anything he said or did, it's the feeling that came along with it. And the crazy thing is, I don't ever think I'm going to feel that way again.

The driver pulled into the parking lot of the airport. He stopped by one of the main front doors. I thanked him and stepped out. He got out of the car and helped me get my bags out.

"Thank you." I said before walking into the airport.

I slipped on my sunglasses and tried to be invisible as possible. It didn't work out very well.

"Look! It's Taylor Swift!" A girl screeched

I then heard more screams and people started running towards me. I took my sunglasses off and put them on the top of my head. I started greeting fans and hugging them.

"Taylor!" A voice called me

I turned around and saw Louis standing there with Niall.

"Hey guys! One minute." I said before turning back to my fans

"I'm sorry but I have to go. Thanks for coming!" I said before grabbing my bag and making a run for it.

I really did love my fans, except sometimes they could be kind of hectic.

"Thanks for getting me out of there." I said before we were waking through security

"No problem." Louis replied

Since I was the first one to walk through the doors, I had to wait for Louis. Niall and Louis jogged up to me and lead the way. We got to the doors and I could see the boys waiting for us. I began to panic.