Meeting family

Nightmare woke up in his bed after the huge party they had, it's been more than three years now since Killer and him are dating and they both spend their whole night watching movie, playing video games and trying to do things they never did like drawing.

Nightmare gets up and walk through the corridor to go to the kitchen, Killer was cooking even though he never cooked before.
It was his third time that he burntp the lunch and he was despaired, the egg he cooked didn't look good at all. Nightmare came behind him to hugged him.

"Good morning sleepy head."
Nightmare put his head on Killer shoulder even tough he was taller than him.

"For how long have you been awake ?"

"Three hours I guess, I had the time to cook but well..look what I've done."
Killer showed him the food he made, everything was burned, Nightmare laughed.

"You are not a good cook not even a bit, next time let me cook for you before you burn down the house."

"The only thing you are able to cook is pie! At least what I cook, even though it's burnt, is always different."

"It's a family receipt and whatsoever you always tell me you like it."

"Your mother learn you how to cook ?"

"Before she passed away with my brother she learnt us how to make apple pie, no wonder why I can't cook anything but that."

"Oh I'm sorry for your loss but at least you still have a memory from her."

"Don't be sorry love,  I wasn't in a good term with her loosing her wasn't a big deal for me but for my sibling it was hard."
Nightmare stop hugging Killer and stand next to him instead, he looked at him with his ambre eyes.

"But at least you still have your sibling."

"Yeah you are right, maybe I should try to talk to them even though we aren't close." He lied, he wouldn't recontact him, not even for the bestest reason.
Killer looked at the foods for a minute and then think of something.

"You know what ? We can prepare a meeting, you will see them again and I'll be able to meet the only person of the same family as you."
Nightmare smiled, he took Killer's hand kissed it after he put it against his chest.

"You are smarter than I thought."
He laughed while Killer was kindly mad at him.

"Hey ! I'm not dumb, I'm smarter than everyone in the castle... Oh yeah right we are only together now."

"Isn't it better to be just us in this house ? No idiots, just you and I."

"We are idiots Night but you are.. maybe right."

"I am always right love, that's why I am the man of the house."
Killer shocked his head, he stand in front of his boyfriend and smiled with his fang teeth.

"It's home not house !"
Nightmare giggled.

"I know I am bad at english but I know that I didn't do any mistake here." He jokes, his Spanish accent is loud.

"House is just a place you are and chill, but home is somewhere you are with your soulmate."
He started blushing. Nightmare looked at him. He didn't know that Killer could be a poet, but as he can heard he is one only when he want or only when he burn eggs down. Nightmare put his hand on Killer head and ruffle his messy hair.

"You are absolutely adorable you little monster."
After that they eat a pizza that they found in the fridge, they watched a movie together and the week end faster that they could believe it would. Killer couldn't stop thinking about their previous conversation.

-Call your sibling.
He said, for three long hours Nightmare couldn't accept, it was impossible. He couldn't see him, not after everything that's happened but Killer insisted too many times and the only way for him to stop was to accept. Nightmare finally called his sibling and invite them to come to their house, he knew that Dream was dating someone. Someone he absolutely hate, maybe even more than him but Killer would be there and everything would be fine.

-Tonight ?

-Tonight at the restaurant, yup !
I'm very happy that we will meet again after so much time, it's been what... Ten years?

-Yeah. A long time.

Nightmare rolled his eyes, he gets up from his chair in his office and walked in the 'house' to find his boyfriend. Killer was in front of the mirror, looking at his own reflection, he touched his long scars running on his black eyes.

-You look beautiful love.
Killer looked behind him, he had a small sad smile on, he couldn't bear his face because of his scars, Nightmare kissed them before murmuring into his lover's ear :
"You're beautiful."
Killer was wearing a leather jacket with a black shirt underneath and a necklace Nightmare gave him on his birthday.
Nightmare stayed silent, too silent for someone who should be excited.

-Are you okay?

-I.. am yes.
That's all he said until it was the time to go out.
They walked until the restaurant, it wasn't that far from where they lived and walking through this cold night was such a peaceful thing to do in September.
A lot of people were already in the restaurant, one..two.. fiveteen.. seventeen.. thirty six people were here. they had to sit at a table very far away from the entrance until a family left and a free sit next to the window was finally available. It started to rain outside, "nice." Killer murmured, he loved to see the rain fall.

They waited for ten minutes before the other couple came, they were both laughing at a joke the "tallest" made. When they saw Nightmare and Killer they sat next to them and wave.

"Hi ! I didn't know you had a friend Night, that's really nice."
Killer keep looking at the window, watching the rain fall on it. "Why didn't he told his brother that we are dating?" He thought.

"You didn't tell me either you were dating..that."

"Nightmare do not be mean I know you don't like Cross but, it's been awhile since we talked and I don't want to fight."

Nightmare rolled his eyes, he looked at Killer then took his hand below the table.

"Alright then, no fighting."
They talked about a lot of subject until Dream asked.

"So Nightmare~ is the person you came with your friend or..-"

"It's a stupid question Dream."
Killer giggled.

"Well, we are homies, we've been living together for two awful months now and he calls me 'love' I guess that we can say that we are bestfriend."

Dream and their children mind didn't understand at first and believing him. Nightmare kissed Killer and they smiled.
"Ooooh, best friend with advantage." Dream murmured loudly enough for Killer to hear, Cross couldn't stop laughing and Nightmare tried to ignore them.

"When are you guys going to get married~?"
Killer and Cross laughed while Nightmare was almost gonna kill his brother. What a lovely meeting after ages.