Scars

I'm gonna write fluff until I find some good angst so be warned:)

***

It's a really cold day in the castle, everyone shivers because not even the heaters warm them enough which makes them much weak at the battle, luckily Nightmare agrees to let them have a break until the time warms up a bit more even though that would take a long time. They all stayed in their assigned bedroom but they didn't have much to do actually, Killer was disinterested by now. He wasn't enough close to the others to be able to annoy them for entertainment but he thought that maybe just maybe he could annoy Nightmare. His poor little cherished boss would probably hate him after that but maybe at least he could know what to do for the next days: either try to apologize or annoy him even more. He left his room with a malicious grin on his face, he knocked on the door and entered as soon as he heard a loud voice from behind.
It was much hotter in Nightmare's room, it was obvious that he'd prefer to warm his room and not spend his money on others even if they lived and worked with him.

-What's wrong?
Nightmare continued reading as Killer walked closer to him.

-I'm boooooored.
He sits down on Nightmare's bed.

-Well I am not, could you be bored somewhere else?

-Come on don't leave me bored I don't know what to do!
Nightmare sighs as he puts his bookmark in the book and leaves it next to him, he stares at Killer who sits on his bed.

-You expect me to find something to do for you?

-Hmm well not really I'd prefer actually to stay here and chat, ya know.

-...Killer I am not in the mood to deal with you today.

-"Today."
He rolls his eyes. You literally say that every day!

-Because you're annoying me every day.
Nightmare complains, looking angrily at him.

-I didn't even annoy you today...not yet.
Killer giggles.

-Yes exactly that's why I want you to leave before you even start.

-Too late I'm already here.
Nightmare softly pulls Killer closer to him.

-Then will you be nice and give me a beso?

-Hm let me think.. well you said I'm annoying so..-
Nightmare places his lips on his partner's to silence him, and his smile widens. After some seconds he pulls away. They hug on Nightmare's big warm bed for a while without speaking, Killer rests his head on Nightmare's shoulder while he's gently caressing his back with the tip of his fingers doing slow circles.

-You're in the mood to tolerate me now?
Killer lifts his head towards Nightmare to look at his lover's emerald eye.

-Still a no.
He laughs.

-What's wrong?
Nightmare shakes his head.

-Nothing.
He murmurs but Killer can see the pain in his eye.

-I can see that you're not okay though.

-It's really nothing important I just still feel a bit sick because of the fight from some days ago, it'll go away soon though.