We need to talk/Finale/

When he stopped waving, he closed the front door of his apartment. After a long trip, he was finally back in his house. It felt strange to remember everything he had been trying to forget for the past few weeks. He saw an open door where his bedroom was, and he remembered how he lay desperately thinking about finishing his life. All those thoughts were part of his past now, and a month with his brother didn't change much but it felt relieving. But coming back to this city hit like a train. Most of his stuff wasn't here anymore, and he probably still had the key to get inside whenever he wanted to get what he needed. He left his bags on the floor and walked into the kitchen to prepare some coffee. Someone softly knocked on the door before sneaking in.

-Dada!

A little girl with long blond hair ran towards Nightmare, her arms wide open. Nightmare holds her in his arms before caressing the top of her head gently.

-Hello Luxy, what are you doing here?

-Dada's here! For u!

Nightmare lifts his eyes to see his brother walking inside with a bright smile on his face while holding a box in his hands.

-We wanted to pay you a little visit before starting to unpack the boxes.

Dream and his family had moved in a little further from Nightmare's place. It was a small house with a balcony on the second floor. His husband rented it after a week or two when Nightmare was still in Spain, they thought it would have been better for everyone to have family close by. He felt like a new chapter in his life had started without any lover, more family and less loneliness. It was strange though, he couldn't push his thoughts away. He was morbidly curious still, where and how was he?

-Also, I've noticed a box was on the porch of your house so I thought I'd bring it to you.

His brother handed him the box he was holding. A tiny brown box that looked and smelt old. He opened it. Old red matching hoodies with a ring at the top. His ring, and the hoodies they got at Disney before they even got engaged. when he grabbed the ring he noticed a small paper under it.

515-808-2362 : call me asap Nightmare.
(author's note : it's an actual number, call it if you dare :v)

***

Killer looked back at his phone for the third time in a row. He knew he was back in Arizona, he had to drive for hours to get back there to give his stuff back. He hoped he could meet him today, he left the box around one pm and it was three already, and he still hadn't called or even texted him. Everything fell apart for him, he had to stay in a shabby hotel in a State he despises more than anything, and he knew that no one would wait for him anymore. After the meeting with Dream, everything was going just fine. Dust and Killer got back to his apartment and continued their life, for a month they stayed together as recent boyfriends. When Nightmare got to Spain, Killer had gotten his stuff back and made himself at home in his new place. He had just moved in and deciding to stay with his best friend was the best idea at first thought, but looking back, he couldn't forget what Dream had told him. Those sentences seemed to be stuck in his mind.

"And it was honestly better than what I expected."

"Right, you're what now? A sports journalist? I wouldn't imagine you being behind a computer writing boring articles about people running behind balls. That's pretty gay."

"It pays quite well actually and it's so much better than our past job. Right Kills?" Horror and Dust were chatting on the sofa but Killer barely listened to them. He was focused on what was going on outside. There was a restaurant in front of Dust's apartment and he remembered how the band would eat there every Friday. Right behind the restaurant, there was a park where they'd go on dates whenever they had free time. This city made him sick, he couldn't step away from his past relationship. It felt so much easier at the beginning.