We need to talk.-Angst & Lemon

We've been together for as long as I can remember but compared to what I thought, things are genuinely not like a fairy tale. He sees no point in dating anyone and even though he hasn't said it straight to my face I've overheard him say it to Error and he doesn't show me any sign of affection, he's never really done so before anyway but it's much worse. 

"Have you ever considered talking with him about that?" He always ignores me when I've tried so I never actually bothered to do it once more. I stare at Outer who's looking at me with a kind smile. He's the one who helped me to date Nightmare, he has always been there and he even kinda tolerates my job as a killer even though he'd prefer if I get away from that mafia with Nightmare as the boss. It's such a bad idea to date the boss of the strongest mafia in our universe, so when you consider breaking up you're fucked.

"Yeah...But he's ignored me whenever I've tried. I'm starting to consider having another life next to the one with him and the mafia. I might start my own mafia and start dating someone else." Outer giggles.

"That's not a good idea Kills you should really talk with him first even if he doesn't listen and then you can consider what you'll want after, go slowly and avoid starting to meet a new someone it'll just complicate everything." I don't actually know what I want, another killing job? An actual partner? Just go to parties and not care about anything? And do I still love Night while starting to feel something for Dust? Outer can't help me with every single problem I've got I gotta start to arrange stuff by myself.

"Meh I'll do what I can, I might stay at Dust's and tomorrow morning I'll talk to him." He nods."

"Good luck man, you've got my number so tell me everything that happens. I wanna know about the dramas." I laugh.

"Sure sure, bye Out see you later I'll text you everything later." We step away. Dust's apartment is not so far from here so I take a good ten minutes to walk there, I don't even warn him about the fact that I'm coming he'll have to accept me anyway but I hope he isn't with someone. The last time I came to visit there was one of his friends and they were...They were fucking on the couch, I still stayed the night there but in a very far away room from the living room. It was too bizarre seeing him that close to someone else, she was a lucky girl on that couch but it'll be my turn once I'll say bye-bye to my actual shitty boyfriend. Nightmare, indeed, we've still got a nice relationship before but the fact that he's so addicted to negativity fucked everything up, he's addicted to his brother too, and it became an everyday conversation. 'how could I kidnap and torture him?' 'What nightmare should I give him?' 'Is he dating someone? I hope he's not happy in his relatio..- What do you want Killer? Yeah yeah, I love you.' Gosh, he's a fucking bitch but I still like him. I try to chase those thoughts away as I knock on his door he takes sometimes to open.

"Hi sorry I was taking a shower." The only thing covering his body is a small black towel. I can't keep my eyes away from him, I'm sure he knows what I think about him so he's doing everything to make me flustered but that's not possible since he didn't know I was coming over, stop drooling Killer.

"I haven't got the time to take my stuff so we'll have to share." I say as I walk in while taking my jacket off. He goes back in the bathroom, I sit on the guest room's bed and undo my shoelaces. My mind is somewhere else between my imagination of what could my next relation be and what my last one could end. I'm still stuck in something that'll end soon, I'm sure Night is not even thinking of me at the moment. Dust makes me stop from overthinking by sitting next to me.

"Did you guys fought again? I thought it was doing better." I sigh.

"I said it was better because we aren't even doing anything together, he ignores me and whenever he finally speaks to me it's to talk about mission.I'm gonna break up, I'll find someone else to..-"