•Lazy morning•

It was 7am, the perfect hour to wake up for the guardian of negativity.
Nightmare was already in the kitchen, reading a book while he was drinking a cup of tea.
For once he was an early bird but his partner Killer was still in bed, sleeping like a baby. Nightmare tried to woke him up but it didn't change anything, he lost patience so he left him in the bed. After an hour of waiting for Killer to wake up, Nightmare started to lose his patience and came back to their room. He opened the windows to let the sun light up the room.

-Kills come on wake up, you can't stay asleep it's already starting to get late.
Killer groaned wanting to stay in their comfy bed slightly more. Nightmare sat next to him and caressed his boyfriend's cheek.
Killer slowly opened his eyes, to lazy too wake up he just looked at Nightmare and complain before rolling around in his blanket.

-Whyyyyy I don't want to wake up, it feels so nice here!

-It's eight am, last time I let you sleep a bit more you woke up at three pm."

-But I slept at one am that's why ! Be kind for once let me sleep a bit more.

-If I make you breakfast are you gonna get up ?
Killer sits down to roll his arm around Nightmare's neck.

-Hm no thanks Night, I'm not hungry.
Nightmare pass a hand in Killer's hair.

-You need to eat, love.

-I don't need it, besides you don't need to cook for me.

-I'm your partner, if I can help I'll do it. I just want to be kind with you, I know you aren't at your best right now and I don't want you to stay in bed all day long.
He giggled.

-You know that when you around me you're already making me feel better."
Nightmare gets up and took Killer with him.

-Come on, we are gonna prepare the breakfast together."
Killer followed him as he tried to tell him that he was fine.

-Let me sleeeeep!
Nightmare turned around.

-Also, did you take your pills?
Killer yawns.

-I did Night do not worry, can we go back to bed now ?
When they arrived to the kitchen, Nightmare started to prepare all the ingredients.

-Nope you'll stay with me, do you want a cup of coffee ?

-I want to go to our soft and hot bed, and then we'll even get to cuddle.

-We don't need the bed to cuddle, come here dumbass.
Nightmare opened his arms to hug him, the shorter rolled his arms around the other's neck to kiss him.

-Now we can prepare the foods but Night I beg you don't you dare make another apple pie.
Nightmare laughs softly as he opens the fridge to see.. two apple pies.

-...yeah you are right, maybe we should eat something else. Also Kills, know that if tomorrow you'll stay in bed once again I'll carry your ass to the kitchen just like this morning.

-Dude don't, we got such a nice bed we need to use it!
Nightmare glare at him.

-What? I'm a Sans, sanses loves sleeping!

-That's not an excuse!

-It is!

-No!

-Just cook your pie already.

-See? you love it!

-I don't I just want to sneak out to go to the bedroom while you're preparing it.

-You're making me tired I swear.

-Love you too!
He says as he walks away from the kitchen, smiling because he knows he'll soon get back into bed.