Red lights

* 𝙕𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫 *

As I walked inside of the club I was called by my mediocre boss, I quietly walked over to him while non-noticeably taking deep breaths in and out. I hurried and collected my money off the stage and went to where the Manly voice came from.

He never called me into his office before. I walked inside of the room Hesitating

" Zahava, forgot to inform you, a woman named Jessica saw you dancing on the stage and paid for a private session with you. Head over to room 12 she'll be waiting for you. "

I Hesitantly but quickly responded with "y-yes sir". I've always been afraid of him and what he could do to me so I've always obeyed him.

I Stood one second more then walked out quickly and quietly walked to room 12.

Surprisingly, The room was empty. As I walked over to the cold pole, I started practicing until Jessica Arrived.

' ++

As I was drinking with my friend Khloe, I looked at the time noticing that I was 10 minutes late. So I got up quickly and walked to room 12.

I walked in quietly and saw one of the prettiest or should I say Sexiest Stripper I've ever seen. I sat down Watching her as I bite my lower lip.

I Noticed she had bent down so I took that as a way to make myself known. I walked up to her quietly and put my hands on her lower back and my waist to her Ass. I felt her jump then stop moving

As I started dry humping her, I said " Don't worry it's just me princess, How about you come to sit on my lap, yeah?" After that, she nodded and followed me to sit down.

As I sat down, she sat on my lap facing me and started grinding on me as she looked into my eyes nervously. I put my hands on my thighs going under her skirt now and then.

Once she was done grinding she sat on my lap As she started to slowly twerk. I put my hand under her skirt and started rubbing her Pussy, Soon realizing that she didn't have any panties on.

She moaned immediately, As I started to slowly finger her.

' ++

As I bent down, I Felt somebody press against me and put their hands on me, I froze. Until I heard her say " Don't worry princess, How about you come to sit on my lap, Yeah? ".

I quickly nodded and followed her to sit down I sat down facing her, I started to grind looking her in her eyes and biting my lower lip. After I was done grinding, I turned around on her lap.

I started to slowly twerk until I felt her hand touch my Vagina. " A-agh" She started to finger me....

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩! 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣! Please leave comments and vote !! :)