" Im saying nothing...

"Mmhm.." Taylor moaned

" What a slut" Vivian said as she kissed taylor's thighs

"VIVAN!" Zahava walked in the door

" Vivian you in here....."

Vivian's eyes widened...

*++

" Zahava! Please!"

Vivian caught up to her grabbing her from behind, that made Zahava cry even more trying to break free from her grip.

"YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE, I-I CANT BELIEVE I TRUSTED YOU!"

"Shh..let it out"

The fact that Vivian was calm made Zahava's blood boil even more making it hard for her to catch her breath from how hard she was crying.

"LET GO"

Vivian made Zahava face her hugging her tightly. Zahava slowly started to fall to the fall making Vivian go down to, When they where both in the floor Zahava was on her knees practically screaming her lungs out, Vivan sat down with Zahava in between her legs holding her tightly while rubbing her back trying to get her to stop crying.

" I love you so much, princess. Im sorry"

" YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE ME BUT TREAT ME LIKE IM NEVER HERE"

" I know princess, I know"

Zahava cried until her throat felt like it was bleeding, she started to get quieter until she saw Taylor.. Zahava quickly got out of her grip. Running over to taylor pushing her to the ground

"ZAHAVA NO"

Zahava started to punch Taylor repeatedly until Vivian pulled her off. Taylor's face was bloody and it looked like she passed out. Vivian called for her security guards to take taylor to the the private doctor.

*++

Vivian took the other staircase while still carrying The bloody Zahava. Brining her to her room and locking her door behind her.

Vivian started taking off all of Zahava's clothes throwing them behind her pulling her is inside her to her bathtub instead of the shower. Turning on the faucet picking her Zahava and sitting her down on her counter and opening the cabinet under her and pulling out a pink and purple bottle of soap pouring some of it in the bathtub.

"What are u doing.." said Zahava in a soft voice.

" Shut up"

Vivan put the bottle on the counter next to Zahava, she started to pull down Zahava's panties looking at them noticing she started her menstrual cycle. Looking up at Zahava  and going to put it in her basket of dirty clothes. She quickly took of  Zahava's bra then taking her off the counter before any blood got onto the counter and putting in the bathtub full of hot water.

Vivian took a deep breath and looked at Zahava with a guilty face expression. She went to the other side of bathtub making it so she was behind Zahava, Vivian started to kiss her neck...