"Danger"

*++ Zahava pov

Yesterday was Offaly weird, I got kidnapped, abused, and met back up with my ex...

When I woke up I felt someone snuggling with me most comfortably and lovingly possible when I opened my eyes it was Vivian she looked so beautiful sleeping, this was the only time I saw her peaceful.

I admired her for a few seconds then got up and walked back to the halls, I saw Malinda and went up to her!

"Hey, Malinda! Thanks for taking care of me yesterday."

" No problem remember your my girlfriend and you will always be my little princess that I have to adore and protect "

I looked at her and looked back down.

" No. you not, you left me and put me in pain when I was there for you and put yourself first but not me so actually I'm your girlfriend or your " little princess. " I replied.

She looked at me in a complete blank

" I-I-I don't understand you k-kissed me y-yesterday, remember " Malinda had a nervous smile after saying that.

" Let's forget that even happened."

I regretted saying that so much.

" Fuck you, Zahara. "

She walked off after that with teary eyes

Fuck I feel so bad. I walked around the place and found the bathroom once I got I broke down crying my felt like it was heart aching from all the heart these past few days brought me.

Suddenly it was a knock on the door I heard Taylor's voice.

" Are you ok in there? " she said

" Uhm yeah "

I wiped my tears off and open the door.

" ugh " she rolled her eyes

" If it wasn't Vivian's little girlfriend. "

I looked confused but I didn't even mutter a word out.

" let's have a little talk you little shit," she said walking closer to me

it felt like it was only an inch in between us she felt so close I heard her loud breathing.

" Me and Vivian fuck about every single day, your not her type anyway, so how about you back off you slut "

Before I could say anything she slapped so hard my whole face turned red and it was stinging.

I was in disbelief I held my face but walked back to Vivian's room and sat down on the edge of the bed.

" What happened, " Vivian said in a sleepy voice

I ignored her and wiped my tears away.

" what's the fucking problem," she said with a firm voice

" YOUR THE FUCKING PROBLEM YOU GOT ME IN THIS SHIT  WITH YOU AND THESE DUMB BITCHES THAT I HATE SO FUCKING MUCH... " I Said yelling my ass off and walking out.

She ran after me and pulled me back inside
She laid me and locked the door.

I went to the bed and lay down.

**++
Vivian pov

I stared at her then started kissing her neck and taking her clothes off slowly.

" How could you talk to me in that way and not get a punishment," I whispered in her ear.

I bent her down and slid my cold hands down her spine while spanking her with my other hand