" Welcome, home..."

*++

As I swung the door open I say Malinda and Zahava kissing. I immediately reacted running up to Zahava and pulling her by her hair.

She screams in pain but that doesn't stop me. As I drag her to my room I make sure to get a good grip on her hair, she started crying louder. I burst through the door, I throw her on the bad making a loud thud. She sat up still sobbing, I placed my hand around her throat meanwhile using my empty hand moving her hands making it able to see her eyes.

I slapped her in the face leaving her left cheek red with my hand print, I grabbed a fistful of her hair and held her head down.

*++

Zahava out her hands on the older woman's wrist trying to get her to stop what she's doing. Vivian took this opportunity to knee her in the stomach making Zahava cough uncontrollably. ' P-PLEASE..I WONT DO IT AGAIN I PROMISE PLEASE' . After that, Vivian beat her senseless making her cough up blood.

*++

I saw Vivian walking out of her room with blood on her shirt, I waited a few minutes then I bursted inside of the room where Zahava  was on the floor coughing up a little bit of blood. I ran over to her and sat her up and hugged her. She started quietly sobbing.

I took her to the nurse leaving her in there. I was pacing back and forth outside of the nurses room.

*++

I woke up in a nurses office not remembering anything that happen in the past hour. I felt numb I tasted some blood in my mouth, realizing I've been bleeding. Soon memories started filling my thoughts.

I silently started sobbing making the nurse realize I was up. She came over and hugged me putting a ice back on my head to help with my headache, she told me I wouldn't be able to get up for another hour, I slept through the hour peacefully with the help of the ice pack.

She helped me up and put me on my feet helping me out the door. I saw Malinda pacing back and forth questioning how long she'd have been doing it for. She took me from the nurse.

"Hi omg, are you okay?" I responded with " I-i'm okay now.." she took me back to Vivian's room laying me down in the bed putting the ice pack on my head while tucking me in. "You need some rest, I'm really sorry for what I did..I caused this and I know I did" " n-no you didn't don't blame yourself, what we shared was nice..". She smiled then said " I should let you rest" she kissed me on my forehead and left closing the door.

*++

"Wth do you mean you can't track the package?!" " It's not showing up on our device, We'll find it immediately!" " Make it quick!" My body guard ran out. I Took a sip out of my beer then smoking my cigarette then putting it down. "Hey" I looked up to see Taylor..

I replied with " Hey mamas" she came over and sat on my lap and started to suck on my neck, I smoked my cigarette, blowing the smoke in her face, she softly moaning and started twerking on my lap making me groan. I kissed her, making our tongues fight for dominance, me winning of course .

It went from kissing to me eating her out.

As I sucked on her clit she held my hair

"F-FUCK I'M GONNA CUM.."

She squirted in my mouth, I swallowed not missing a drop. I slapped her pussy making her moan. I slid her light purple lace panties up. I pulled down her dress and kissed her. She moaning inside my mouth..

" why can't we just date ..."

" I have a girlfriend ma"

"Break up with her!"

"Be quiet before I make you"

That made her shut up, She got up and blew a kiss to me before walked out.

*++

I just don't understand why she wants that damn whore when we could have me, I'd never put up a fight towards her, I'm gonna get back on that whore for taking Vivian away from me! The times she used to call me in her room for a lap dance or to cuddle. I miss waking up to miss calls from her and having to make it up to her in the morning .

I'm gonna get my revenge if it's the last thing I'll do!

*++
Vivian pov

I went upstairs to see Zahava in my bed. I went to lay next to getting comfortable until..

" Why would u do that to me.."

"Because you cheated on me"

" That's not cheating if I wasn't with your ass!"

" You must want a repeat on what happen"

" I-I'm sorry"

"Just go to sleep damn you really are annoying"

"Why do you want me"

" Because your slut material"

" May I ask how"

" Because I really like your boobs , your ass, the passionate look on your a face, and your dripping wet pussy"

" o-oh okay"

" I bet your wet talking about"

I smirked

" We're going shopping for clothes for you."

" Okay.."

" I hurt you because you hurt me"

".."

"We're together forever now princess"

" I'll tell you a little about myself"

"I'm One of the richest people in this country, I'm also one of the most feared"

"Why"

"You'll find our soon princess"

"Do you think I'll like this lifestyle"

"Mhm, Now let's get some rest, babe"

*++
Zahava pov

Im scared of what could happen, won't anybody notice I've been gone for to long? I know someone will come for me...But until then I promise myself I won't get on her bad side, I'll act like the slut she would've only dreamed of,

I'll break free one way or another I don't care how many bruises or cuts I get during, this trial. I will break free. Even if it cost me my life

I'll slut my way to success...

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀..𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹! 𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝟭,𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀🥂 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲🍾 - 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭