' Darkness..'

Zahava pov

It felt so good but I know this wasn't right.

I started moving my hips for more, gripping her hands as she continued to go deeper.

" F-Fuck this feels s-so good. "

I roll my eyes back and curl my toes.

*++

Vivian pov

She was enjoying it so I went deeper.

I started kissing her neck and giving her hickeys on her neck.

I lifted her shirt and started massaging her boobs.

The way she moaned just made me want to fuck her harder.

" your mine now princess "

I put a rag over her nose and mouth

A few moments later she fell unconscious.

My bodyguard came in and took her.

*++

Zahava boss walked in shortly after

" Do you have my money? " he said quietly but in a firm voice

Vivian picked up the duffle bag and handed it to him.

" There's all your money. If someone comes by and asks where she is say she left out. Am I understood?"

He nodded and walked off.

*++
Zahava POV

Suddenly I woke up and my eyes were covered and it felt like I was driving somewhere.

I didn't want to get hurt so I act like I was still sleeping and what felt like years we arrived and someone picked me up and took me somewhere.

I fell back asleep and when I woke up my face wasn't covered I tried to get up but I was tied to a chair.

" HELP SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME " I screamed out.

I saw a figure coming towards me and it was the girl from the club.

As she got closer, I closed my eyes and felt a studded sting on my face realizing she slapped me

I started to tear up slowly turning into full tears.

*++

I had my bodyguard tie her to the chair

An hour later she woke up and immediately started screaming. It annoyed me so I walked up to her and slapped her in the face. she started crying.

I made my bodyguard untie her. I picked her up and brought her to her room and sat her down on her lap and rub her back to stop her from crying. She stopped crying. Eventually, she fell asleep, I put her down on her bed and took her skirt off.

Her pussy looked swollen so I started to rub it feeling how wet it is. I moved her lips out the way to take a good look at it.

*++

Vivian noticed that it was light pink. Vivian knew she had been Masturbating herself.

Vivian went to the draw next to the bed and grabbed the round-shaped vibrator and put it in Zahava's pussy making her groan in her sleep, Vivian grab the thong that was on the dresser and slid it up on Zahavas legs

*++

I started to starter at her pussy while it had showed through the see through thong.

I just wanted to have her right then and there.

I looked away and walked out the room.

*++
Zahava pov

I start waking up and felt something on my bottom half and pull out a vibrated.

Wtf why would she put that there.

I get up and walks to the door and opens it when I look up it's a big long hallway with lots of photos and vases on small tables with a beautiful brown vintage carpet.

I follow the carpet all the way down to where I find a women sitting down at her desk.

" u-uhm hello? "

She turns around and gives me a look.

" hello. Who are you? " she responds

" I'm Zahava. "

" oh! Your Viviana new little girlfriend ? "

" No! I'm not and who's Viviana anyway? "

" She's the girl from the club. "

" I though her name was jesic- "

A girl walks from behind the desk and we lock eyes

" Malinda?! "

" Zahava ?! What the hell are you doing here ?! "

" Uhm idk i just got kidnapped what are you doing here? "

" I'm Vivian best friend.. "

" Your friends with the girl that kidnapped me and brought me and don't get me started on how you left and ran away from us."

I gave her a stare and walked to the kitchen that was around the corner

There were chefs and maids everywhere

Suddenly someone grabs my hand and it's Malinda.

" Can we talk? "

She takes me to her room and we sit on her bed

" I'm so sorry Zahava, I really needed a fresh start from everything. That's why I left."

" Don't even Malinda you-hurt me and you didn't even text or call I was so worried and I had loved you but you didn't care your a selfish bitch that only cares for her self "

I started to cry in my hands

She wrapped her hands around me

" I'm so sorry baby, I missed you. " she said in quiet voice.

I looked at her in eyes I couldn't be mad she had beautiful deep brown eyes the most beautiful hair and person I have ever met.

I kissed her then she got on top of me and we started making out.

A few moments later the door slammed open we look over and it was Vivian...

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 this chapter 𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚢😅 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎🤍🌷𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜!