" I can be your woman..."

" Soo.. Today when I went to the skating rink with Malinda she thought i was such a amazing skater and wants to know if I can join her business. "

" so? "

" So can I join"

"Hm...No"

" Why not!"

" Because I said so, now run along"

"please! This could be really good for me"

"It doesn't matter, I said what I said."

I rolled my eyes and walked out. I walked to my room and slammed the door behind me, wishing and praying that she wouldn't come in because I slammed it.

I went to lay down on the bed, I turned on the Tv and started watching the news.

*++

She slammed her door, that pissed me off so I got dressed quickly and started to walk to her room. I opened her door to see her laying in her bed.

*++

Vivian went to her bed and sat down on it, Vivian looked at Zahava. Zahava and Vivian both made eye contact, Vivian pulled Zahava's legs open causing Vivian to break eye contact. Zahava started to look at what Vivian was doing, Vivian started to rub her thighs.

"What do you want.."

"I don't have to want anything, your in my house. I can come in whatever I please, princess"

" We'll for your information, people like me like there privacy "

" We'll, you live in my house"

Zahava rolled her eyes.

Vivian got in between her legs, pulling down her shorts and moving her thong out the way. Zahava pretended not to notice or care by just looking at the tv, Vivian slid her tongue across her clit leaving it wet. Vivian started to suck here pussy.

*++

Later on, Vivian took Zahava out, they went on a ride to see the city. On there way back home they got into a small argument about whether Zahava would have a phone or not because Vivian took it not to long ago.

" I don't understand why I can't have a phone.."

"Because I cannot trust you, you could call the police and have me arrested!?"

" I wouldn't even have done that, I would've just been on Instagram and stuff? I don't even see what the big damn deal is?"

" Shut up."

" you always doing this shit."

Vivian Vivian took one hand off the steering wheel slapping Zahava hardly. Zahava started to cry.

" W-why would u do that.."

" because I can, want me to do it again?"

" no..."

When they pull up to her mansion, Vivian parks and Zahava gets out the car and goes to the garage door that connects to the kitchen

Vivian's comes up to Zahava and turns her around, Whiping her tears

" -Sniffles- y-yes"

" Stop crying, your ruining that pretty face. Gimme a kiss"

Zahava gave her a kiss

" now stop crying princess, your mascara is running"

" I'm sorry I hit you I was upset"

Vivian unlocked the door and pulled Zahava inside bringing her to the large kitchen counter and picked her up and sat her on it