" Play wit my pussy, dont play wit me emotions.."

" OPEN THE DOOR OR IN BREAKING IT DOWN. "

It was Vivian I didn't know what to do so we kept on going. Soon after the door was kicked down by Vivian bodyguards....

*++

I feel to the floor immediately pulling my pants and shirt down, as I went under the bed I put my shirt and pants on. All I could hear was yelling from Vivian to Malinda. Until Malinda left the room..the room went silent

I heard Vivian walking around the bed...

She got down on her knees..

She bent down and saw me...

She grabbed my arm and dragged me about from under the bed. Once I got up she pushed me up a against the wall leaving me bad to her chest.

" WHY DO YOU KEEP CHEATING"

All I could do is cry, I couldn't say a word.

" ANSWER MY BRAT"

"I-I'm sorry!"

She put her hand down my pants going straight to my pussy lips and rubbing them. Making me cry and moan a little at the same time.

" Either I could beat you senseless or I could fuck you senseless"

"..."

She used her free hand to choke me.

" I would hate to ruin that pretty face"

"F-FUCK ME SENSELESS"

"Alright then"

*++

Vivian pushes Zahava on the bed and goes to the bathroom putting on a strap on that has a vibrator on it. She put her pants back on and walked over to Zahava.

Zahava already had her pants off.

Vivian sat down pulling Zahava on her lap then lifting her her up a little to pull down her pants.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"You will be, now ride me"

"W-what.."
"You heard me, ride"

Zahava slowly sat on the strap on making Vivian groan. She sat on it fully moaning and whining, Vivian put her hands on Zahava's waist pulling her up slowly..

Then slamming her down making them both moan.

Zahava starting to go up and down on her own, soon enough she starting to grind and twerk a little while riding .

"What a slut.."

Zahava moaned at that. Zahava starting to pick up the pace. Turning Both of them into moaning messes.

"I-IM GONNA CUM, MOMMY"

"H-hold it.."

Vivian flipped them over to where they were doing doggystyle. Vivian fucked her extremely fast, using her free hand to push Zahava's head into her pretty pink bed sheets.

All you could hear was skin slapping and loud moaning.

"FUCK PEASE IM GONNA C-CUM"

"Then d-do it.."

They both came at the same time. They got in the bed and fell asleep cuddling.

*++

This morning I woke up in the same bed as Zahava ofc. I saw cum on the sheets and my strap on on the night stand, I automatically knew what happened. I turned to face my princess when she opened her her dark brown eyes to mine.