" The Nightmares "

Previously, Soon after we kissed l got on top of her and took my shirt off, l grabbed her hand and placed it on my lower back while l started kissing her again.

She slide hands into my panties and started rubbing on my pussy....

Taylor started kissing on my neck until she found my sweet spot. " Jackpot" she mumbled as I groaned in her ear.

* AFTER THEY DID THE DIRTY * SORRY I HATE WRITING THESE PARTS - WRITER 2

I woke up to Taylor laying in between my legs, I looked up to see the time it was 9pm.

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I showered and did my hair and makeup while singing to some old school songs.

After that I put on a red silk dress that snatched my waist and was short to over my thighs.

After I got ready I headed downstairs and called a cab to take me to the nearest bar.

I walked inside when a swift of sex passed by me. I gagged. I walked over to the bar when a man that sat next to me said " 2 shots please ".

The bartender poured and passed the 2 shot glasses to him. He slide me a glass and smirked " Hey beautiful how's your night been going ". He said in his deep compassionate voice.

I laughed and replied with a "It's doing ok, how about you". I said that while me and him locked eye contact. I couldn't lie to myself he was handsome as ever but not really my type.

I drank the shot and got up slowly and walked over to the bathroom that was just across the room.

Once I walked in and headed over to the mirror where I fixed up my make up and shortened my dress.

While I was walking out I bumped into someone I look up and it was Vivian. " Long time no see " She said softly.

I tried to run but she pushes me against the wall and looked deeply into my eyes.

She looked so gorgeous. I wrapped my hands around her neck and smashed my lips into hers. I sucked on her tounge while she explored my mouth with her tounge.

I let out a few groans and moans here and there. I took my hand and traced her stomach and felt her abs that just turned me on more.

She picked me up by the thighs and slide me up the walls. " Someone missed me?" She said in her stern voice. " You decide to leave but I'll sure you pay when l take the you home."

She put me down and grabbed my hand and lead me back to  her car outside. I sat in the passenger seat while she sat in the driver seat. She started driving and rubbing her hand on my thigh.

Vivian wasn't gonna do the job she was just teasing me at this point. I put the chair down and took off my thong and threw it in her face.

" What are you doing Zahava". Vivian said to me in her husky voice and gave me a glare.

" You aren't gonna please me I'll please my self. " I looked at her and made eye contact.

I took my finger and rubbed my flower while giving Vivian eye contact. I inserted a finger into my flower followed by another.

I pounded my flower while moaning and groaning. I shut my eyes form all the pleasure I was giving my self.

" FUCK, VIVIAN YOU BETTER MAKE ME FEEL THIS GOOD SOON ". I moaned to her

" oh I will " She mumbled and gave me a death stare.

" IM GONNA CUM OH MY GOSH... " I whined. Few moments later.. I released slowly. I grabbed my thong and slipped it back on and pulled my dress down.

Once I finished we got to Vivian place. She got out and went to open my door and picked me up and out my over her shoulder.

" Put me down PLEASEEE I'm sorry " I whined and tried to wiggle out.

" I said I was gonna handle you so I'm going to.." She said now pushing my down to where my legs are wrapped around her waist

We got inside and she smashed her lips against mine and opened the bedroom door that closed behind us.

Vivian threw me on the bed and got on top of me and quickly took off her shirt.

She kissed me on the lips then dragged her lips to my soft spot on my neck where she gave me hickeys everywhere.

She took my dress off and unclipped my bra with just one hand while giving me hickeys all over my chest

I got more horner from all the groans she was making. " Just fuck me already. " I yelled in pleasure to her.

" Not so fast " She laughed while licking me all the way down to my stomach.

She slipped off my thong in a heart beat. After that she kissed my inner thigh until she reached my flower " A pretty pussy my princess had don't you think ". She said while looking at me.

I rolled my eyes " What a pretty face my baby has" I replied to her complaint.

Vivian laughed while smashed her lips into the entrance of my flower and allowing her tounge enter while playing with my nipples.

She moved her tounge at a fast paste. I groaned while dropping YM head back and lifting her hair up and twirling it in my hands.

She inserted two fingers and started speeding up the process.

I moaned her name and felt a knot in my stomach and my back arching.

" FUCK IM GONNA CUM MOMMY" I said while digging my nails into Vivian shoulder

After she heard me say that she added a 3rd finger and sped it up faster. I came right in the her hands and watched her like all my cum off her hands.

She came forward to me and kissed me to make me taste myself.
My eyes rolled back and started calming my breathing.

" We're not done yet " She said in my ear sternly..

WEREEEE BACKKKK ANYWAYS THIS WAS MADE BY OWNER 2. MAKE SURE TO HIT THAT STAR AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS