Forgiven?

Heyyy I'm on a roll with these new chapters! (

-Mirabel-
As Y/N fell asleep I was still screaming internally. {WHY DID I DO THAT?!} I stopped thinking when Y/n wrapped their arms around me.

When I woke up Y/n wasn't awake yet so I just laid there admiring them, but the moment was interrupted by somebody walking in.
"Okay Y/n before you give me your really scary glares just listen. I only wanted to help even Mira-" she finally looked at us and realized what she walked into. "Oh! Awww! You guys are so cute! Does this mean they forgave me?"
She said the last sentence with an awful lot of hope. I sighed remembering why Y/n was cuddling with you in the first place.
"I don't really think so. Last night they were still pretty mad at you I kinda got the memo when they smashed my foot trying to avoid me."
"Oh... well I had came here to apologize to them again."
"Again?"
"Yeah I tried to apologize the day they ran off, but they didn't want a word out of me."
She looked away as much as I wanted to pity her I couldn't Y/n was right to be mad.
"Good morning Mirabel." I heard a soft voice beside me say. "Oh, good morning Y/n!"
"Who are you talking to?"
"Uhhh..." I glanced at Dolores, but she only nodded.
"Dolores." Suddenly their eyes popped open and they sat up fast.
"Dolores. What do YOU want?"
"I wanna apologize, but before you tell me to shut up just let me say something. Please."
"Hmph, fine." Dolores sighed in relief and began her apology, "Thank you, What I did wasn't okay I just... I wanted to help you confess- tell Mirabel your secret and I heard you talking about your letters so I got Camilo to help me out. It may take a while but I just really want your forgiveness."
"Well my 'secret' isn't very secretive anymore."
"I can tell." She said while looking at me Y/n realized how it looked and covered their red face with a pillow. "Hmm ok I'll accept your apology, BUT you tell nobody about this! I don't need a trillion eyes on me again."
I was confused on why they wanted nobody to know but I remembered how nervous they were the first time Camilo and Dolores teased them and quickly understood. "OKAY DEAL!" Dolores happily walked off leaving Y/n and I alone.

-Y/N-
{Hmm I doubt she's going to contain this secret very well.} You had a feeling that you were being looked at and turned to see Mirabel awkwardly staring at you. "Sooo... Wanna go get breakfast?" There was nothing else to really do so you agreed.

You and Mirabel sit down beside each other. However when Pepa sat down she looked at you with a glare as a cloud formed over her head that began to thunder. Felix didn't react to her cloud but glared at you too you also noticed Camilo and Antonio we're giving you the same look as well as Antonio's Jaguar. You turn to Mirabel who looked as confused as you. Suddenly Dolores gave a surprise jump like she just realized something. Then she mouthed 'Sorry!' The Madrigals that didn't look like they wanted to kill you only looked at you confused. "SO! Y/N HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?" Pepa said aggressively. "Uh... fine are you alright? Your thundering." She gave you a look "No $h!+ Sherlock." {Okay I definitely said something wrong.} Now Felix began to comfort her while talking to you, "We heard a certain someone was yelling at our daughter for something she can't help. Dolores then began to talk "No they were yelling at me because I kinda screwed up and told her secret to Mirabel but we worked it out this morning." Finally the tension became calmer when Pepa started to tell herself 'Clear skies clear skies.' Antonio's jaguar stopped giving you a death stare. Camilo shrugged his shoulders and went back to eating his food. {Phew..}

-Mirabel-
{Well that was interesting... Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? Hmm...}
"Hey Mirabel."
"Yes tio?"
"Have you shown Y/n the vision?"
{THE VISION!}
"What vision?" Everyone said in sync. (Insert comedic laughter)
"No not yet, it's a vision about me and Y/n."
Y/n looked at me with a confused expression. "Finish your food and meet me in my room."

~MAGIC TIME SKIP OH YEAH!~

"Alright you tell me what vision you're talking about." I pulled out the green tablet that had an image of me and Y/n holding each other's hands with fireworks that were going off in the background. They gave the picture a surprised look. "Bruno says it should happen soon." "Well is there any special event coming up?"
"Hmm...OH! Antonio's birthday party!"
"Oh yeah! I still need to get him something!"
"Well we can put the vision aside and go get something for him in town."
"Okay let's do it."

A/n
850 words
Okay I know this is like a 100 words shorter but I'm hungry sooo.