What to do?

-Y/n-
I rushed towards the boulder and right beside it was the decapitated head of Luke. I gagged and fell back, {OOOHHH MY GOD... What have I done?!}

I heard someone grunting and turned to see Isabela dragging herself away, but something was wrong.

Isabela was missing her left leg.

-Mirabel-
{What just happened? Where's Y/n?} Dolores came out of the forest quickly rushing towards me, Mariano trailing behind.

Both looked equally concerned, "Mirabel! I'm so glad your okay!" She hugged me tight, "I'm glad too, but we need to make sure Y/n is okay."

We found Y/n sitting shirtless beside Isa who was missing a leg... {OH MY GOD ISA IS MISSING HER LEG!} Dolores and Mariano gasped and immediately ran towards them.

Y/n was wrapping their shirt around Isabela's leg to slow the bleeding. Tears were streaming down their face when they revealed their face.

I ran after Dolores and Mariano sliding down to the ground, hugging Isabela.

"I'm so sorry Isabela I-I never should have gotten you in t-this mess," Y/n was sobbing and choking on their words.

Mariano picked up Isabela, "We need to get her to Julieta." Y/n hesitated, "W-what about..." they glanced at the boulder and flinched.

"What is it Y/n?" Mariano turned towards them. {Right.. Mariano is Luke's older brother. Wait where is Luke?}

"Luke he.. he got crushed by the boulder," Mariano tensed and his eyes widened. He shook his head and rushed towards the village.

-Y/n-
I felt nauseous, and me going through a forest shirtless wasn't helping. Mirabel pulled me against her and used her dress to cover me from the branches and thorns of the forest.

I couldn't stop feeling guilty if Isa didn't make it... I would never forgive myself.

A/n

This chapter is extremely short but I been moving to a new place so I'm really busy but I want you guys to know that I'll be wrapping up this book rlly soon I've had a lot of fun writing this for now there might be only 5-3 more chapters😔