Luke

-Mirabel-
I woke up with a yawn as I rubbed my eyes to see better except well... I need glasses still so I put those on.

When I got ready and walked out of my room I immediately saw Y/n and went go say hi. "Hey Y/n where are you going?" They turned to me and rolled their eyes. "To hang out with Luke."

{WHAT?!} I made a cleaning my ears motion and looked at them confused. "What do you mean hang out with Luke?" I said "it means I don't belong to you and I can have other friends."

I was flabbergasted why were they talking like that? "Did I do something wrong? You hated that guy yesterday because he tried to kiss you!" My confusion was slowly turning into anger. {what's so great about lUkE?!} "Well turns out I was actually into it!"

They walked off without another word. {Huh?!? What just happened?} I was dumbfounded why was Y/n acting like this?

-Y/n-
Hey guys when I italic type without these things: {} it means it's Y/n's real thoughts fighting for their mind.

Why is Mirabel so annoying lately?! She's always bothering me! {I wonder where Lukey pokey is?} For real? Wait.. what's going on!

I walked into town trying to see if I could find Luke, but incidentally he seemed to be waiting there with his handsome smile. {Why DONT I remember him being so perfect?}

"Hey Y/n! Come here!" He waved me over as I ran towards him with much excitement. "Hiii Luke!~" I smiled widely. "Hm.. Are you wearing the bracelet?" He gave my wrists a glance.

"Well Duh!" I giggled. Don't I kinda hate Luke? Why am I feeling this way? My mind seemed to shove those thoughts away harshly. "Okay good, so if you love me you shouldn't ever take it off!" He said brightly.

Take it off, why can't I do it? I nodded MAN this dude was a hunk! "So Y/n I know it's early but... would you be my girlfriend?" My eyes widened.

No! "Yes!" I grabbed his arm and clung to it. He grabbed my chin and gave me a sly smile. {Oh Luke I would marry you if you asked!}

Are you guys enjoying this? Hm? No? Too bad...

He grabbed my chin and kissed me I, of course, kissed back. We shared a kiss for a few minutes until we were interrupted by Dolores gasping.

For some strange reason I had the urge to have some instinctive anger, but it had something to do with that weirdo MiRaBeL. No I love her she's not THAT weird!

"Something wrong?" I tilted my head at her. Luke was staring in shock, "Dolores! How are you..?" She narrowed her eyebrows, "Y/n how am I going to tell Mirabel?!?"

"Um. Why should I care?" I questioned bored.
"You love her!" She shrieked "ew, since when?" Since the moment you saw her. {What's up with my head lately? I love Luke?}

She looked from me to Luke over and over. Her eyes caught onto something. My bracelet. "Nice bracelet." She said eyeing it. "Thanks! Lu-" Luke put his hand over my mouth.

"We should get going." He dragged me into town away front the Casita.

Help me. I can't do anything. Help please.

Mirabel amor?

-Mirabel-
I sighed laying on my bed. {What was up with Y/n this morning? maybe they were right they have a right to have friends, but did it have to be Luke!}

The door nearly fell off its hinges when it flung open suddenly. I sat up quickly, "Dolores? What's up with you?" She was panting trying her best to catch her breath, "Y/n! *Wheeze* dating *Cough* Luke!"

"What?!? Wait.. Camilo that isn't funny," I crossed my arms and shook my head. "I'm not Camilo and I'm being serious." She looked me dead in the eye.

My eyes widened, and began to tear up, "Why?!? Did I do something wrong?" She gave me a pitiful look with slight hope, "Don't worry I have a feeling it's fake, Y/n was wearing a bracelet from Luke."

I gave her a glare, "So you think they started dating Luke because of a bracelet?" "I know how it sounds but, if they actually liked Luke they wouldn't have slapped Luke yesterday, I also heard him muttering about something being soon."

I could always sorta hear him muttering and mumbling.

"Hm maybe but that's impossible. You can't change emotions with a bracelet!" She slightly flinched when I yelled the last part. "Sorry." "It's fine."

We sat there trying to think. "Wait what if... he used like an enchantment or something?" I looked at Dolores suspicious. "Magic isn't real."

She gave me a look. {Oh right.} "Nevertheless. I don't think so..." {What's happened to the real Y/n? Are they just gone?} I shuddered at the thought of them just gone.

"Wait, I have a plan, but it's going to take a bit more than just us."

-Y/n-
Who knew Luke was so romantic! As he walked me back to the Casita he stopped for a moment. "Y/n don't talk to Mirabel Or Dolores actually try to avoid everyone I'll pick you tomorrow amor."

"Okay hun!" I waved goodbye and happily skipped into the Casita. {Oh it's Mirabel...? Strange why do I feel more okay around her now?} Mirabel approaches me, however she seemed cautious...

Mirabel! Help! Please... "Heyy... Y/n where have you been?" "Didnt I tell you this morning? I was out with Luke, but I feel like I said it rudely butttttt I also have the feeling to not feel sorry." She kinda sat there looking at me with and observing expression.

"That's... strange." {Is she hiding something?}
"Well I should go tell me when it's time for dinner!" I walked to my room and changed into more comfortable clothes.

-Mirabel-
Camilo walked in from the doorway. We were in Isabela's room who had also agreed to figure out what was wrong with Y/n. "Okay so, they seem just fine to me, but I was also disguised as Mirabel." Camilo reported sounding confused.

"Julieta says it's time for dinner now." Dolores said with her head tilted. "I'm worried what if they just generally love LuKe." I crossed my arms, and Isabela gave me a frown, "That isn't true just go get them Dolores will hear anything that happens."

I knocked on Y/n's door carefully, and backed up when it started to open.

-Y/n-
I opened the door and saw Mirabel. All of a sudden anger, disappointment, disgust all flowed into my head turning into a massive headache.

I clutched my head, "GET THE FUCK OUT!" Mirabel winced and reached out for me. "A-are you ok-" I slapped her hand away and tackled her, pinning her onto the floor.

"WHAT PART OF FUCK OFF DONT YOU GET?!" I shrieked as the headache worsened.
STOP! DONT HURT HER! What's happening?! Why am I like this?

A/n
1181 words

I hope you guys are enjoying this amazing thing I've done to Y/n. Oh and prepare for the world's worst date!🤪✌️