Chapter 17

Woah woah woah woah guys...I'm updating...WOW

Sorry holy crap guys it's been forever! Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed this story and for everyone voting and commenting on the chapters!

I don't know how often I can update, but trust me you guys won't have to wait forever again.

ON WITH THE UPDATE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, bright lights blinding me. I squinted trying to make out anything, but it didn't work.  I heard talking in the room that I was in. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but I knew it was probably about me. Where am I?

The last thing I remember is Alex stabbing me, and then I passed out. Could I be in a hospital? Are my parents here?

I was finally able to open my eyes. I saw a guy standing by my bed in a white lab coat and scrubs on.

"I see you're finally awake, Jade." The man said.

"Yeah." I replied.

I heard the door open. I tilted my head to see who it was. That's when I was eye to eye with the icy blue eyes. The blue eyes I hated so much. Alex.

He had a sickly grin on his face as his gaze met mine.

"Oh Jade..good you're awake." Alex said.

What the hell is happening here? I thought I was going to die..

"I didn't actually stab you Jade, it was all merely an illusion." Alex told me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"When you were asleep, Jake and I injected you with a special serum that would cause you to have nightmares. We've been monitoring you for the past few weeks. I noticed your first nightmare was about a little girl named Erika. The second was far more intense. Jake stabbed you, and you thought you were going to die."

"Why would you do that? You bastard." I said coldly.

"Because I've been working with a few people so we can take other girls just like you. This serum will help us torture them without actually harming them. That way we can do many more things to hurt them."

Alex is sick. In a way, I really do wish Jake stabbed me. Then I would be dead, and I wouldn't have to deal with Alex any longer. I just wanted to go home or be dead.

Alex started discussing with the man in the lab coat about the serum. They stepped out of the room. I looked around my surroundings. I was on a cold metal table, just like the one when Alex first kidnapped me. The room was small, but had lots of drawers and cupboards. There was green liquid looking stuff and a small jar on one of the counters. Was that the serum?

There was a lot of paper work next to the green liquid stuff. I saw an IV bag next to my bed. It was empty but it looked like it had been full before. I sat up, my head pounding. My throat was really dry as well. 

That's when Jake walked in. He had a very cold expression on his face. He started filling up the IV bag with the green liquid stuff. He grabbed my hand and forced me off the table. He had a firm grip on me as we walked out of the room. When we walked out, I realized we were just in a house. There were a few other rooms and a bathroom. He lead me to one of the bedrooms and shoved me in. He closed the door and locked in. 

I heard him open a door that was next to mine. I heard crying from someone and footsteps walking away. Is he taking another girl?

I looked around the room. All there was was a bed in there. There was a window, but it had boards across it from the outside. 

Is this where I'm going to be staying for a while?