Chapter 9

Errr merrr gosh new update!

Sorry for the lack of updating though...

I started school and crap and yeah..

Anyway...On to the story(:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV:

Oh. my. gosh.

He killed that girl..He..killed..her..

I swear I'm going to throw up. I slowly made my way around the girl, looking at her, taking her in.

She was gorgeous, but he ruined her chances in life..Like he is going to do to me.

I started running again, looking behind me.

That's when I ran into something. Oh great.

I turned to see Alex standing right there smiling his evil little smile.

Oh crap. I'm screwed.

He grabbed me by my hair and started dragging me back to the dreaded cabin. Right now, I really wish I was that girl. She was set free, while I'm a prisoner in his grasp.

He was literally pulling out chunks of my hair. Which by the way doesn't feel lovely.

What would happen if I managed to escape is grasp? That could never happen. His fingers are pretty entangled in my hair.

That's when I heard sirens. But not just any siren..cops!

I couldn't see the flashing lights since we were in like the middle of the woods. 

Everything happened so fast in that moment. Alex shoved me into his trunk, tied me up, and duct tapped my mouth shut and drove off. 

If only I could've kept running..I could've been with the police by now.

Tears came down as I realized I'm never getting out. I'm never leaving him.