Chapter 3

Hey guys!

Ima  try to make this chapter a little longer:)

Anywayyy, I really hope you enjoy!! :)

And remember, PLEASE share this story with your friends/family! Also vote and comment if you want me to keep writing! 

LOVE YOUUUUU! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jade's POV: 

I had decided to take a walk around the park. It was a nice day, and I had nothing else to do. As I was walking, I thought I saw a familiar face, but I just shrugged it off. A little kid came up to me. He was so cute.

"Do you want to come play with me?" The little boy asked.

"Of Course!"

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the playground. We did monkey bars, went down the slide, and even swung. His mom came over, and told him they had to go. He came up to me, and hugged me. CUTEST KID EVER! 

I decided to continue my walk. I looked down at my phone to see the time: 2:00 pm. I looked up at the sky, and decided it was best to start heading home. It looked like it was going to rain. 

~.~.~.~.~

I finally made it home, just before it was about to rain. I decided to text Alex. Maybe see if he could come over.

To: Alex

Hey! What are you doing? Do you think you can come over? :) 

I waited for 13 minutes..Still no reply.

"Oh well."

I turned on the TV, and saw Disney Channel was having throwback Thursdays. "That's So Raven" was on. I watched it for about 20 minutes when my phone went off.

Text From: Alex

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. I really can't come over right now. I'm with some of the guys..Text you later. Love You:) 

"Well, it looks like I'm going to be by myself tonight.."

Alex's POV: 

I lied to Jade. Not like I haven't done it before. But I was with Aricka. I was trying to help her get ready for this "photoshoot" thing she's doing in 25 minutes. I promised to take her down there, and help her get ready for it.

"Alex! It's time to go!" Aricka shouted from her bedroom.

"Okay." I replied

We walked out to my car. I helped her in, then started the car. It took us 20 minutes to drive down to the studio. I dropped her off, and decided to drive back to my house. It took me a half an hour to get home. Aricka told me she should be done around 6, so I had an hour to myself. I made some dinner for myself, and turned on the TV.

~.~.~.~.~.~

It was 5:30, and I decided to leave now to go and get Aricka. I grabbed my keys, and walked out the door.

~.~.~

It took me 30 minutes to get there.

"Perfect Timing."

I waited for Aricka to come out. I waited 10 minutes before she decided to come out. She jumped into my car, and I drove away.

"So how was it?" I asked her.

"Fine." She replied.

I finally made it to her house, and dropped her off.

"Bye Babe." I said before she shut the door.

She waved in response, and walked inside. I pulled out of driveway, and back to my house. It was time I needed to go to bed. I was tired anyway. I kicked off my shoes, and went to sleep.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Jade's POV: 

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache. I got up to go get some tylenol and a glass of water. I sipped it down, and ate some Honey Nut Cherrios. I quickly got dressed, and put my hair in a high pony tail. I decided to go on another walk, walking always makes me feel better. I ran out the door. I decided to go to a different park this time. As I was walking, I knew I saw a familiar face. I looked again and saw Alex..With another girl! She was giggling, and he was smiling. Before I knew it, he pulled her in for a kiss. I could feel the tears threatening to come down. I ran off, hot tears coming down my face.

"What a jerk!" I yelled as I ran.

I ran quickly to my house, and slammed the door. My tears coming down so fast.

Hey guys! That was the end of this chapter! What do you think is gonna happen? Let me know in the comments! Remember to comment, vote, and share this story! LOVE YOUU!