Chapter 7

Hey guys! New update(:

And I won't be able to update until maybe September 1st, because I'm going on vacation soon, and then school is starting..

But if I can, I'll try and update next week(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV: 

I'm trapped. In this cabin. In who knows where. I'll probably never get out alive. I'll never see my friends, family, anything. I'll never listen to Maroon 5 ever again too.

"Why..What did I ever do?!" I yelled while crying.

Alex had left, so of course he didn't hear me.

I pulled my hands, only to hear the jingle of the shackles.

The table was cold, and I was freezing. My tank top and shorts didn't seem to help at all.

I started to cry. Hot tears falling down my face, and freezing when hitting the table.

I heard a car door slam and and heard the crunching of leaves as the footsteps got closer and closer.

My throat starting to go dry, and swallowing wasn't the easiest thing. I went completely numb.

The door swung open, and in came Alex.

He started to undress me. Pulling off my jacket, then my shirt. He pulled off my shoes, my pants. All I was left with was my bra and panties, which were lace.

Alex smirked at the sight of me.

He unchained me, and bridal style carried me to his car. He slipped me in, blindfolding me.

He started the car, and drove for a short while. Maybe around eight minutes.

After those long eight minutes, he stopped the car, and he took off my blind fold. 

We were at a different cabin.

He carried me out of the car into the large cabin.

He opened up the squeaky brown door, and walked in.

The floor creaked as he walked to a bedroom.

In the bedroom, there was a large king sized bed. He set me down on it.

He then started stripping, kicking off his shoes, and unbuttoning his shirt. He slipped off his pants, and got on top of me. Trapping me under him.

He kissed me. Kissing me ruff.

After a while he unclipped my bra, leaving me feeling cold, and naked. 

I hated this. He was forcing me to "do it."

He slipped of my panties, and took off his boxers.

And let me tell you, this was the night I lost my virginity.