Chapter 6

Hey Guys!

So I'm updating...AGAIN!

I decided I really needed to update more ;)

But I won't be able to update again till next week, cause I'm going camping!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV: 

I was looking for Jade. I knew she would probably go to her favorite park, which hardly anyone goes to.

As I was driving to the park, I saw her. Walking in short shorts, a tank top, and sneakers.

"Perfect..." I mumbled

I followed her to the park, her unknowing I was there. I parked my car, and jumped out. I was making my way towards her. I clenched my fists, knowing she'll put up one heck of a fight.

She had her back turned towards me, which made the perfect. No one was at the park, no one to here her screams.

I came up behind her. I grabbed her around the waist, and picked her up.

She screamed in horror.

"Calm down my dear.." I said.

She screamed some more as I threw her in my trunk, and duct-tapped her mouth. She looked terrified.

I smiled at the thought, and shut the black trunk, leaving her in the dark.

I climbed in the drivers seat, taking off in a hurry.

Jade's POV: 

I can't believe Alex just came..and KIDNAPPED ME! I was tied up in his trunk. His evil laugh echoing in my mind.

I kicked, and screamed, knowing that it would do me no good. I cried, tears pouring down my face.

How could he ever do this to me? Where was he taking me? What was he going to do with me?

These questions were haunting me, stinging my head.

This couldn't be happening.

I felt the bumpy road beneath me. Bumping me and slamming me everywhere.

I remembered I had my phone!

I ripped and teared at the ropes binding my hands together. The ropes, cutting into my bare flesh.  I pulled, until one came lose. I almost cried in tears of joy. I got the other hand free, and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

I started dialling 911 when I felt the car stop. I shoved my phone into my pocket.

I saw the trunk open, and saw Alex standing there.

"Wha-W-Whaa-What d-d-do y-you w-want- fro-from m-me?" I studderd. I'll admit, I was terrified.

He cast a sickly grin. 

I winced as you picked me up, carrying me into a small wooden cabin.

"Say goodbye to everyone because you will never see them again.."

MWAHAHHAHAHHA CLIFF HANGER! :D

Anyway...Thanks for reading ;)

Remember to COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE THIS STORY!

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!