Chapter 5

Hey guys! Sorry for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait!

I've been MEGA busy.. And I've only had random times to update this chapter...

Anyway..YAY(:

Hope ya'll enjoy(;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV: 

It was a cool day in September. September 23..to be exact. As I was just taking a walk, listening to Maroon 5 on my iPod, I noticed a black car. It looked familiar somehow. I started walking faster, in hopes to get away from the creep inside. The car followed me for quite a while. I started to run, and turned into an awaiting neighboorhood.

I realized Summer didn't live too far from this neighboorhood, so I ran as fast as I could, hoping to get to her house. The black car was still on me. Only this time, it was a little further away. I sped up, and ran inside her house not caring to knock. No one was home. I was breathing so hard from all of the running.

I looked out the window to see the black car was gone. I didn't take my chances though. I called Summer. 

*RING RING RING*

"Hello..?" Summer asked on the phone.

"Hey where are you?" I asked, still out of breathe. 

"I'm at Subway, but I'm like on my way home."

"Okay..Look I'll explain everything when you get here..Please just hurry..Kay?" I pleaded with her

"Kay..Be there soon" 

We hung up the phone. I went up into her room. I heard the doorbell ring a few minutes later. The black car was in the driveway. I couldn't see the front door from her window. I completely froze. I stood there, frozen for about 5 minutes. The boy started walking away, only to be wearing a hoodie over his head.

He got into his car and left. I let out a deep sigh. A few minutes later, Summer came home. She walked in, and went straight up to her room. 

"Are you okay? What the heck happened?" Summer asked.

"A guy in a black car was following me. I ran here, and later he knocked on the door." I was shaking from my words.
"OMG! Are you okay GURRRRRRRRL?" Summer practicly yelled.

"Yes. Can you take me home?"

She nodded and we left. I was scared to leave Summer, but I knew she had plans that night, and I wouldn't want to interfere.

----------The next Day-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV: 

I'm going to get Jade today. I promised myself. Yesterday didn't quite go so well. I probably just creeped her out. I'll get her when she's least expecting it.

WELL guys! 

That's the end of this chapter!

Sorry for the SUPER long wait.

I'll try to update more

Remember to comment, vote, and SHARE :)

BYEEEE ;)