17. Completely mine.

**This chapter is all Draco's pov.**

"Damn... "I sighed softly and ran my fingers through my hair before opening my eyes to stare at the ceiling.

The bedroom is bright and warm with sunlight.

"What time is it? "I asked myself before shifting my gaze to look at the clock on the wall.

Looks like it's 09:45 now. 

Today, I woke up a little later than usual, probably because of the activities we did last night.

I took a deep breath and looked at y/n, she was still sleeping soundly.

"I love you, y/n, "I whispered, stroking the strand of her hair off her face.

Her head rested on my chest, her delicate hand rested on my stomach, her eyes were tightly closed, her pretty little mouth was still slightly swollen, her face was bright and radiant, I could feel that she was very happy just by looking at her pretty face.

"You're so fuckin cute. "I said before pecking her swollen lips.

She slightly moved her head and murmured in her throat.

"You can be cute even when you sleep."I chuckled and cuddled her tighter before kissing her forehead.

I didn't feel like doing anything but laying like this all day with her in my arms. Hugging her and touching her didn't make my need for her lessened at all, but it increased my need for her even more.

Before I got to know her, I thought that she was a very sweet woman, but getting to know her and experiencing her real habits made me even more fascinated with her...She was always sweet, gentle, kind, and caring.

And I can't believe that a man like me has possessed a sweet woman like her now...Possessed both her body and her heart.

I looked at her with fascination before pulling the blanket that slip from her body to cover her again.

Our naked bodies lie close together, there is no gap between our bodies, and we warm each other with our naked bodies. I could feel her chest press against the sides of my body as it moved up and down with her steady breathing, her beautiful legs intertwined about my legs, I could feel every part of her body pressing against every part of my body, it gave me a little tingle.

I could feel her chest press against the sides of my body as it moved up and down with her steady breathing, her beautiful legs intertwined about my legs, I could feel every part of her body pressing against every part of my body, it gave me a little tingle. 

I made a small circle on her shoulder with my thumb and looked around the room before looking at my bathrobe and y/n's bathrobe that piled up together on the floor...It reminds me of the activities we did last night. 

Everything that happened last night happened very quickly but it was very satisfying...Everything that happened last night made her mine, she was completely mine. 

It's such a wonderful feeling to sleep with her. y/n's body is perfect and it satisfies me without her having to do anything for me. But the unbelievable thing is that last night she told me she hadn't had sex for about seven months because her idiot ex was neglecting her, her idiot ex-boyfriend even neglected to pamper her with sex.

 I don't understand how your idiot ex-boyfriend dares to ignore her when she has such a perfect and alluring body, I really want to know more about it but I'll ask her later because last night I should be more focused on satisfying her with sex than caring another matter.