18. Bath.

**There is smut and I'm sorry, and I'm sorry that having two smut chapters so close lately, I feel want to write a smut story.😂**

"When are you going to sit in the bathtub with me?"I asked, placing my chin on the edge of the bathtub.

"Calm down, darling," Draco smirked before turning his attention to his phone again.

I shrugged and leaned back against the bathtub before staring at Draco again.

This is very good care after sex...He took good care of me like a princess and I hardly had to do anything, he was very different from Lowell.

Draco was very hot and violent in bed but at the same time, he was always caring and gentle to me.

Like just now when we got to the bathroom, he gently placed me in the bathtub without hurting me. He fills the bathtub with warm water, the temperature of the water he fills in the bathtub is just right to make me feel comfortable. The water in the bathtub was neither too hot nor too cold, as he knew exactly what temperature I liked, even bath soaps, he can find my favorite scented soaps to use for bathing while we were at this house...He was a wonderful and amazing man, he was unbelievably good.

I was extremely fortunate to have him come into my life...God was kind to me by sending him to me.

I don't understand how his ex had dared to leave him...I've always wanted to ask why his ex left him, I've always wanted to ask her this question while she and I were still friends...But now she won't talk to me anymore because she was angry that I helped Draco on her wedding day so she won't talk to me anymore.

I sighed softly while still staring at Draco standing at the bathroom counter choosing a song to listen to.

Draco looked so perfect, his blonde hair was so soft, his figure was perfect, every muscle in his body looked strong, and his hands and arms were visibly veined...Usually, I look at him in his clothes, he's already very good-looking, and now I look at him completely naked, the more I feel that he is sexier than before.

"Draco"

"Huh? "He answered me but didn't turn to look at me.

"I love you, Draco. "

Draco smiled to himself and quickly turned on the music on his phone before turning to look at me.

"I love you so much, Draco. "

Draco raised one eyebrow as he made his way toward me.

"I love you, I love you, Draco, I love you the most in the world, I love--"

He leaned down and cut me off with a gentle kiss.

"No matter how much you love me, I love you a hundred times more than you love me."Draco grinned before stepping into the bathtub, positioning himself in the bathtub in front of me.

I chuckled and blushed.

Fortunately, the bathtub in this bathroom is so big that we sit on each side of the bathtub and face each other.

Draco leaned back against the bathtub as he continued to make eye contact with me.

The atmosphere in the bathroom was full of peace and romance, it wasn't uncomfortable silence, but it was a comfortable silence.

In the bathroom, there was only the sound of our breaths and soft music playing. We just stared into each other's eyes as I slowly moved my feet onto his feet and caressed the backs of his feet with my feet.

He smirked at me and placed both arms on the edge of the bathtub before closing his eyes and leaning his head back.

I guess he just wanted to relax from the tiredness of the last night's activities.