24. Forgive

Knock! Knock!

"y/n, have you woken up yet?"

Knock! Knock!

"Can you let me into the room, y/n?"

"Yes, mom" I replied in a low and tired voice.

I've been at my adoptive parents' house for about two weeks now because I need to get away from Draco and this house is probably the last place he'll think I'll hide.

"Morning, honey. Did you sleep well last night? "My adoptive mother asked as she put the food tray down on the bed and sat down next to me.

"Morning, mom, "I said softly and slowly sat up.

"Did you sleep well last night?"My adoptive mother asked again.

"I didn't sleep at all last night," I said, sighing.

"You're thinking a lot about Draco again, aren't you?"She asked before pouring the orange juice from the bottle into the glass and handing it to me.

I nodded and sighed again.

"If you don't want to think too much about Draco anymore, you just answer his call, reply to his text and let me tell him you're here."She said and gave me a gentle smile.

I shook my head slightly before taking a sip of orange juice.

When I swallowed the orange juice, I immediately thought of Draco, because he had said that orange juice would cure my dizziness and when I thought of him, my tears slowly flowed. 

"Shhh, my honey."My adoptive mother took the glass of orange juice from my hand and placed it on the tray before pulling me into a hug.

 "I miss Draco, I miss him until my heart hurts...I hurt my heart so much."I cried and hugged my adoptive mother tightly. 

"There, there...Don't cry too much. You won't be beautiful."She said in a playful tone, stroking my hair.

 I chuckled and slowly raised my head from her chest before using my hands to wipe the tears from my cheeks. 

"I'm not a baby anymore, you can't fool me to stop crying this way."I thinly smiled at her.

 My adoptive mother grabbed my chin to look at her before she used her hand to wipe the tears from my face.

"You're a pretty girl and I don't want to see you cry."She said, tugging my hair behind my ear. 

I smiled at her before looking at the food on the tray in front of me. 

"Eat it, two weeks you're here you hardly eat anything."She said, pushing the tray of food slightly towards me. 

"These dishes are very appetizing and I am thankful that you put in the effort to cook for me, but I am not really hungry," I said. 

"Why?...Because you think so much about Draco that you don't want to eat anything, right?"She asked.

 "No, thinking too much about Draco doesn't stop me from eating but I don't really want to eat anything because I get nauseous when I eat so I don't want to eat too much, "I explained. 

"Nauseous? "My adoptive mother looked at me in surprise. 

"Yes, why?"I looked at her suspiciously. 

"How long has it been like this?"She asked, getting up from the bed. 

"Uhh...About a month already."I said. 

My adoptive mother pressed her lips together and narrowed her eyes as she stared at me. 

"It's probably because I wasn't getting enough rest...At first, I was just dizzy when walking around, but now I feel nauseous when eating. I'm probably sleeping too little."I smiled at her.