1. Stalker

Welcome to my new story, this story nothing is written about magic or Hogwarts. I only use the names of the characters in Harry Potter.

~Have fun reading~

"Damn it...Fuckin rain."I mumbled and flicked many drops of water from the umbrella before closing it. 

It's only 8:00 AM, but it's been raining hard since this morning. I took off my raincoat and hung it on the coat rack before walking toward the door. 

"Monday morning again," I said to myself before flipping over a small sign on the door to let everyone know the store was open. 

I sighed softly and walked to the back of the store to clear some of the old books I had just acquired. I'll have to categorize them and arrange them on the bookshelf.

This is my secondhand bookstore, it's a small shop where I used all my savings to open it, I opened this store when I graduated from university until I was twenty-six years old now.

I love books, love reading and I like people who love to read...Like my boyfriend, he loves books and he loves to read books like me. The two of us help each other sell books at this shop. 

Knock! Knock!

"Hmm? Who?" I looked at my watch in confusion, it was just 8:15 AM. ...There was no way that any customer would come to the shop this early in the morning. 

Knock! Knock!

"Just a second" I shouted before getting up from the floor. 

Or maybe it's my boyfriend.

I ran to the front door of the shop and hurriedly opened the door so that the person standing outside the door rushed into the store because it was raining hard outside, no matter who the person standing outside the door was, I shouldn't let that person stand in the rain for a long time.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," I said, closing the door.

 "It's okay." 

I turned to look at the person who had just entered my store and found that this person was not the person I expected, he was not my boyfriend, but I know who he is. 

He was in a black raincoat drenched in rain.

"If you come to my shop this often, would you like to apply to be a staff member of my shop?" I said and sighed as the person turned towards me. 

"Really?... So I'll apply now." 

"I'm being sarcastic, Draco." I rolled my eyes at him as he smirked at me. 

He's Draco Malfoy, the handsome guy who comes to my shop every day and he'll show up wherever I go - coffee shops, malls, restaurants, wherever I go, I'll always see him. 

"Draco, don't lean on the bookshelf, your clothes are wet, it will damage my books."I moved closer to him before pushing him slightly off the bookshelf. 

He chuckled before taking off the hood that covered his head. 

He shook his wet hair slightly and smiled at me, his black raincoat drenched in water until the water from his raincoat dripped onto the ground. 

"Draco, please stand a little further away from the bookshelf," I said.

 "I love it when you call my name it seems you care about me, "Draco said before biting his lower lip. 

"I don't care about you, I care if my book is broken or not."I scoffed. 

 He smiled cheerfully and moved so close to me that I had to take a step back.