Epi 4

Sam POV

The next day morning, I saw her murmuring in sleep on the couch. She was shivering and sneezing and hugged herself tightly. I don't know what took over, I went near her to check if she is having fever but suddenly she woke up and looked at me in shocked and curled herself at the corner of the couch..

I didn't touch her or ask her anything but I just switched off the aircond and went to shower. When, I came out..she was at the balcony and basking on the warmth of morning sun..she rubbed her hands and placed it on her cheeks to feel the warmth..she sneezed continuously..I guess its yesterday's rain effect..

I'm working from home today..so I took my laptop and went down to my office room. After awhile, I saw her coming down..

Angel paati : vaa Sivvu..yen kannamelam sevanthu iruku..vaa vanthu sapdu..

Sivaangi : cold ah iruku paati and naa iniki virutham..

Angel paati : virutham ah?? Paal kudi ma..

She looked at me and said

Sivaangi : vena paati..

After awhile, her father called me and asked us to come there for some ritual. I saw her, she just held her head and sat on the bean bag..I went near her..

Sam : ennachu?

Sivaangi : what you care??

I bend down and said..only both of us can hear..

Sam : this is not room...my grandma is here..

Sivaangi : what you want now??

She sneezed continuously 3 times...

Sam : we have to go your house later for some pooja..get ready..

Sivaangi POV

I was sleeping and suddenly I felt someone nearing me..I quickly opened my eyes to see him right infront of me..he was about to touch my forehead..with instant act I moved and curled myself..but for the first time, I felt something different in his eyes...his eyes shows concern..but of course I'm not going to believe this devil.

He switched off the aircond..I don't know if he did it for me or he himself felt cold..I went to the balcony and just absorb some positive energy from the sun..the yesterday's rain effect got me cold..I took my shower and went down..

As I challenged him, today I'm not going to eat anything and definitely wants to go to work..I lied to grandma saying that I'm fasting..due to cold, I had bad headache..I just drank some water and sat on the bean bag and the devil walked to me...

Don't know, what he is going to do now..for the first time he talked politely and softly to me..he asked about my wellbeing like he cares so much..I didn't gave him a proper reply..he said that we are going to my house today as my parents just called him..I nodded and he left..

I quickly call my amma to confirm..what if the devil kidnap me to some other place..can't trust him na!!!...

I draped a light green saree and we left to my house. We didn't utter a word in the car..