Epi 39

Long episode ahead..Enjoy😍

They board the morning flight to Manali..

Sivaangi POV

I was super excited..Finally, we are going for a honeymoon vacation..its 6 months already since we get married. We faced so many ups and downs together. Never have I imagined to live a life like these with him when he tied knot at that moment. I thought we would divorce after 6 months but now everything has changed for good. I can't believe but my baby husband finally bringing me to honeymoon trip..when thoughts vanished when I felt a kiss on my cheek..I turned to see and he had a big smile on his face..

Sam : en paapa yenna yosichita vara?

Sivaangi : Sammm!!

Sam : Hmm..sollu maa..

Sivaangi : supposedly, right now at this time we should have divorced..but look at us now..we are going for a honeymoon trip. I can't believe this Sammm!!!

His eyes turned guilty suddenly..

Sivaangi : Sam??

Sam : I'm sorry paapa..you must have gone through alot because of me..I'm sorry for hurting you maa...

Sivaangi: deiii..enna pesitu iruka?? Naa evolo happy ah iruken teriyuma..nambe antha bad days overcome pannitom..

Sam : Mmm!!!

Sivaangi : Samieee!!! Siri da..paapakaaga plsss..

I pulled his cheeks..he laughed..

Sam : heyyy..vidu di..

I held his hand and lean to his muscular arms..he gave a long kiss on my head..

Sivaangi : past namaku vendam..ippo intha moment naa unkuda happy ah iruken..athu pothu enaku..

He smiled and pull me more closer to him..Few hours later, we reached Manali..He rented a car for us..we reached the hotel..it looks so luxurious with amazing view..I was so happy..we get the room card..I ran to open it first..I heard his chuckles..

Sam POV

As we reach the hotel, she looked at the interior designing like a kid. Ofcourse, she is my kid woman..I checked in..she took the room card from me and ran to open the room door..

She went in and stood shock..

Sivaangi : Sammmm!!!

When, I book the hotel..I sent some of our pics in email and asked them to decorate our room. It was decorated with rose petals and our pics were hanged above the bed on the wall..she get on the bed and was seeing all the pictures. Most of the pics are from our wedding reception...in our wedding pictures both of us won't smile at all..

I went and hugged her from back..wrapping around her waist..

Sivaangi : deii..itha photos ellam epdi??

I told her how I planned it..she just look at me with full of love in her eyes and kissed my cheeks..we then decided to rest for awhile and then to have our lunch..

Sivaangi : konja neram rest pannitu..sapda polam da..

Sam : cheri..nee first refresh aaguriya??

Sivaangi : hmmm..

She went to freshen up and changed to her comfy clothes and came to the bed..her fluffy cheeks and velvety lips were so inviting..I couldn't resist myself from stealing a kiss from her..I pulled her closer to me..she hit my chest and lay on top of me.. in a swift, I held her shoulder and pushed her down to the bed and I came over her..she blushed hard..I like to see the impact that I had on her..I kissed her whole face..she held my shoulders tightly and close her eyes..I bite her lip, she widely open her eyes and look at me..we kissed passionately..she nibbles my upper lip and I took control of her lower lip..my hands found her bare waist..she hugged me and pull me more closer..we kissed hard and move apart to breath..we both pant hard..I lean to her forehead and whispered..