Epi 10

Came back earlier from work today. Managed to wrote this episode..this is for you samsivu_addict paapa😍😍😍

******

Sam POV

The next day morning, I woke up first..she was sleeping on my arms. I chuckled remembering how she kicked and moved all the pillows in the middle.. I tried to take my hands slowly without disturbing her sleep..I move my hand, she moved from me and slept turning to the other side..I woke up and remembered I had an important meeting to attend..so, I have to leave early..I can't drop her today..

I quickly get ready and made a note and left it on the table..

Sivaangi POV

I woke up and searched for my phone on the side table while still on the bed.. I found a note under my phone..

Good morning Siv,

I can't drop you at work today. I have informed the driver to drop you off. Wait for me, I will pick you up at 6pm..have a great day at work.

From Beast Sam...

I couldn't blush looking at that..he still remember that I called him beast..I smiled and quickly get ready to work. The driver dropped me off at office. It was again a hectic day but his note was making it better for me..

It was 6pm and I quickly went down without making him to wait. He was on time and waiting for me with bright smile. We went out to dinner and went to our home..

We had some preparation going on for our reception. So, everyday after work we had something to do. Like choosing catering, deco and other stuffs. Our bond grew stronger and we didn't fight for the whole week. He was being sweet with me..

It was two days before our reception. I haven't bought matched jewellery for my lehenga..so, we decided to go after work..I was randomly choosing the jewelleries and suddenly a diamond necklace caught my attention. I just take a look at it. Since, it was expensive I just put it back and look for other jewelleries..he came after a call..

Sam : choose panitiya Siv??

I showed him what I have chose. After much discussion, we finalise some jewelleries and decided to buy it.

Sam : cheri..polama??

Sivaangi : hmm..

We bought it and left the place. Two days just passed like that.. it was our reception day. That morning, I was preparing my lehenga and jewelleries to make it easy for me later to get ready..

He placed the jewellery box that we bought on the top shelf. So, I need to tiptoe and take it..I accidentally dropped some files on the floor..I quickly took it and try to put it back. Suddenly, something caught my attention..it was our divorce paper..my eyes welled up seeing it..I just held it and sat leaning to the wardrobe..

Why is it for me?? My happiness shattered again when I saw the divorce paper. I doesn't want his care..I doesn't want him as my friend..I doesn't want to wake up every morning seeing his face. It will be more difficult to move apart after 6 months..I want him to be cold to me..so, that it will be easy for me to accept when it time to be separated..

I cried holding the paper..suddenly, he came in to the room and quickly wiped off the tears and put back the documents back and went to the washroom. I wash my face, calm myself and came out..
He was doing something at the wardrobe..

Sam : Siv, come let's go down..

I followed him..as I was walking down the stairs..I heard my parents voice..I ran down the stairs and hugged them tightly..