Epi 26

Sam POV

I took my phone and went to the balcony..I doesn't want to disturb her beautiful sleep..

Sam : heyy sollu macha..

Ashok : machan, resort la irunthu antha lady oda photo kedachiruku..I get a clear CCTV copy of her photo...neethan ipe paathu sollanum

Sam : seekerama anupu da..

He send me the photo..I was so eager to look at her face..to my shock it was my stepmom...the lady that attacked Sivaangi at Kerala was my stepmom..I was so shocked to look at the photo..

Ashok call me back..

Ashok : deii, Samm..yaaru athu?? Teriyuma unaku??

I couldn't speak a word..

Ashok : Sammmm...irukiya illaya?? I have send her photos to all over the police department..she will get caught soon..yaaru da iva??

My mind flashed how I struggle growing up with her. How she abuse me..how she make my father to hate me..the scars everything flashed into my mind..the memories that I wished to forget in my entire life..

Ashok : Sammm..yaaru da??

His voice brought me back to reality...

Sam : Mary..her name is Mary..

My body shivered..why is she here again?? I cut the call..Ashok was keep on calling me..I couldn't answer his calls. I need sometime to think..I just stood there in the balcony..she is here to take away my happiness..now my happiness is Sivaangi..she wants to take her from me..a sudden fear engulfed me..the trauma that I thought I was healed suddenly creep on me..

I doesn't want Sivaangi to suffer because of me..I want her to live peacefully...
What will I do if I become toxic in her life?? What will I do if I can't protect her??
What will I do if I can't took care of her??

I don't know the trauma made me go mad..my thinking went haywire..the only thought that I had at that time was I want Sivaangi to be safe.. if I be here with her, definitely she will face lots of problems because of me...already she went through alot because of me..

I quickly packed my bag..I don't know where am I going?? But, I surely need some alone time to comprehend all this that happening around me..I don't know if the decision is right or wrong but I want Sivaangi to be safe..I know she will be safe if I'm not around..I left home and went to the airport..I saw the only flight available at that moment was to Delhi..I took the tickets and wait at the airport..the flights get delayed and it was getting dawn..I received phone calls from Sivaangi..my heart aches to answer it but if I answer definitely I will go back to her..if I be with her, she will face lots of problems because of me..the trauma still doesn't get off from my head..I couldn't think clearly..

I just texted her

Hey, I'm travelling to overseas for some official business reasons so take care of granny till I come back..bye!!! (I LOVE YOU)

I texted her excluding the last three words. I want to type that but I was reluctant to confess now..I know definitely she will shattered down knowing that I'm away from her..

I received a text from her..

Sammie,
I will surely take care of granny. Have a safe journey..take care..miss you..

Tears rolled down my cheeks..She called me so many times but I didn't answer the calls at all..I just need some space and time to comprehend all that happening around me..having a best girl by my side..but do I truly deserve her?