Epi 20

The next day morning, Sivaangi woke up earlier than Sam. He was sleeping hugging her tightly. She pecked his cheeks and caressed his messy hair and hugged him tightly again and slept off on him. After awhile, she missed his warmth and woke up..

He was showering..so, she just sat lazily on the bed waiting for him..he came out..

Sam : Siv..broadband charge la poten ma..nee aprama connect pannitu use panniko..

Sivaangi: Mmm!!

Sam : enna da??

Sivaangi : seekerama vantharu cheriya??

Sam ruffled her hair and pulled her to him..she just hugged his bare waist and leaned to his broad chest..he bend down and cupped her face

Sam : unkitta neraiya pesanum thonuthu Sivaangi..unkitta ellathaiyume solluno..naa unne romba hurt panniruken athukellam sorry..nambe oru new life start panalam..nambe past ethume namaku venam..

Sivaangi : Sammm!!!

Her eyes welled up..he kissed her eyes..

Sam : naa meeting mudichitu varen..nee ready ah iru..nambe velila polam..cheriya wifeyy??

Sivaangi : hmm cheri da..

He went to change and she just prepare simple breakfast for him. He ate the omelette she did and had the coffee..she just sat beside him..

Sam : Siv, meeting pogave pidikila Siv..naa venumna ingaye irukatta??

Sivaangi : mukiyamana meeting nu solli thana vanthe..po..konja neram thaan..seekerama mudichitu vaa..

Sam : husband ku send off kiss ilaya??

Sivaangi : deii..po..da..

She smiled..

Sam : iru vanthu paathukuren unne..

Sivaangi : pathukalam!! Sir ippe ponga..

She send him off and locked the door, came and sat on the dining table..then, she remembered about the broadband..she quickly went and try to connect it in her phone..it was just loading..she just threw it on the bed and jumped on the bed and slowly drifted to sleep holding his shirt closely to her.

After awhile, suddenly she woke up and felt something bad. Like a fear caught her heart..she just console herself saying its because she's being alone without him. Then, she went to the kitchen only to find again the door has been unlocked. It was wide open..she got scared because unlike yesterday, today she didn't open it at all.

All of a sudden, someone from back choke her neck. Held her both hands tightly that she couldn't even turn to see.
She try to scream for help but she couldn't since, the person choke her throat..she kicked vigorously and try to bite the hand that was holding her neck and with a huge force she turned and faced the person..it was the lady who followed them to all places..

Sivaangi try to pick a knife from kitchen counter and it accidentally cut her fingers and she dropped it..her hands were bleeding, she screamed in pain..the lady came forward and held her hair and pulled it..

Sivaangi: yaaru??..yaaru nee?? Yen ippidi pandra??

She laughed...Sivaangi cried in pain..

Sivaangi: unaku enna venum??..sollu

Again, Sivaangi try to fight back and successfully pull the mask off from her face..it was the same person that she met on the first day but she had no clue why she is doing this to her..

The lady's hold gets tight on Sivaangi..both of them fight and Sivaangi pushed her down and managed to run to the room and close the door..she called Sam multiple times but the line was not good..her hands shivering in fear..she just sat down on the floor leaning to the door...she called again and again but still couldn't get the line..