Epi 33

He gets down and saw her buying paani puri..

Sivaangi : dei..Sameeyyy..seekerama vaa da..

Sam POV

She gave me a plate and we ate it together...since, we already parked the car..we decide to just walk to the beach.

She held my hand and pull me to walk by the shore..the happiness in her face is everything. She was talking all kind of stories which never bored me at all. Suddenly, it started to rain..

Sam : hey, vaa di polam..

Sivaangi : ahnn..podaa..ingaya irukalam..

Sam : paapa..cold varum..

Sivaangi : paravala..

She left my hand and happily spin around in the rain and suddenly it started to rain heavily..

Sivaangi : dei..Samiee vaa polam..

She held my hand pull me to her..I knew before even reaching the car we will fully drench in rain..

So, I just pull her and ran to hide under a tree..

Sivaangi : dei..kuluruthu da..

She was shivering and her lips were trembling in cold..

Sam : ithan husband sonna kekkanum..

Sivaangi : kekka mudiyathu..hmm!!! Podaa..

She pouted and turned to the other side..I wrapped around her waist and kissed her cheeks from back..

Sivaangi : Mr husband...naa kovama iruken..

Sam : irunthutu po...

She gave me a glare...

Sivaangi : vidu da...

I pecked her again..she blushed but still was adamant to break the hug..I pulled her more to me and kissed her neck..

Sivaangi : Sammm...

She turned and hugged me..

Sam : yaaro still kovama...

She didn't let me finish my words, she tiptoed and pecked my lips..

Sivaangi : ippe pesu...

I just chuckled and smashed her lips..there are no one I could see around..I just kissed her to the fullest and pulled out..she pant hard and lean to my chest..the rain was also getting slow..we just ran to the car and reached home.

Sivaangi POV

The day after tomorrow is his birthday. He have never celebrate his birthday at all since, it falls on the same date with his mother's demise. But, I want to change it for him..I want him to celebrate his birthday. I knew if I says anything about birthday celebration he won't agree to it all. So, I planned. It was difficult to plan as well since he is always by myside..

We want back home after spending some time at the beach..we just slept off..as usual I slept on my favourite spot on his chest..the next day, I woke up quite early realising its his birthday tomorrow..

I just pecked his forehead and try to get up from his hold. But, everything failed when he pull me to him..

Sam : enga pore?

Sivaangi : engayum illaye..

He pull me more, I hit his chest. I had a naughty idea..he continues his sleep hugging...I blow his neck...

Sam : paapa...

I chuckled and again blow his neck..he tighten the hug and turned me to the opposite side and open his eyes..