Epi 36

He just kept the gift close to his heart and cried on her shoulder..She sat beside him and held his hand.

Sam POV

I have never thought I will celebrate birthday in my life. I hate this day because the first thing that come to my mind on this day is my mother's demise. I always have felt unlucky to born into this world.

But, my believe shattered down when she came into my life. She made my life beautiful. In this 27 years never once I thought to visit my mother's tombstone. I never knew if she is buried or burnt into ashes. I never get the chance to ask my father about this.

She came to my life and changed everything. For the first time I saw my mother's tombstone. I don't know how to comprehend this feeling. She took lots of effort to make me happy today. First time, I cut cake for my birthday. The happiness in her face is priceless.

I don't know when she planned all this staycation for my birthday. She made it so special for me. I only knew I'm falling harder for her day by day..

When, we were having dinner in the treehouse..she suddenly went and searched something in the bag..she hide a gift and brought a card to me. Of course being her, she instantly made me smile..but I was curious to know what the gift is. So, I took it from her and sat on the couch..she sat on my lap..I started to unwrap the gift..I couldn't believe my eyes at all...its a portrait drawing of myself with my mom. She used my mom's old picture and my recent picture and made it into a portrait drawing. It's a customised gift. Without realising, tears flow down my cheeks. I never have a single picture with my mom even when I was a baby. She passed away the next moment she gave birth to me.

I have always envied mother son's picture. I have always thought why the Lord never grant me a wish to stay with her little longer. But, this picture completes my heart, heals my pain..

She hugged me tightly and wiped my tears but I couldn't stop crying. She sat beside me and held my hand. I cried on her shoulder and she held my hand..

Sam : Sivvv...thank you for this..I never had one of this pic..thanks di..

Sivaangi : cheri alatha da...amma unkuda thaan irukanga..she is within you, Sammm....plss azhatha..birthday athuma azha kudathu Sam..

She wiped my tears..I pulled her to me..she hugged me and caressed my head and I gave a long kiss to my mother's forehead in the picture..

Sam : I have never even kissed her once in my lifetime Siv..I have never felt her touch also..you never know, how much this picture means to me...

Sivaangi : amma eppome unne paathutu unkudave thaan irukanga..ippekuda unne paathutu thaan irupanga..azhatha cheriya?

She cupped my face and gave a long kiss on both my eyes..

Sam : thanks di!!

Sivaangi : deiii Sammeyy...ithuku mele thanks sonne naa pesa maaten..

She pouted and turned to the other side..I chuckled seeing her face..only her nose and cheeks will be red in colour..I love seeing this side of her cute face..

I kept the photo on the table and wrapped her from back and kissed her cheeks..

Sam : paapa...

Sivaangi : Mmm!!

I kissed her cheek..she turned to me..

Sam : you made my life beautiful, Siv..I don't know what will I be if I didn't met you in my life..

Sivaangi : you deserve only happiness in your life da...

She looked deeply into my eyes and I don't know what took over that KD pulled my cheeks and laughed like a kid..