Epi 12

We came back to room. I was dead tired. The heavy stoned work lehenga drained off my energy..he quickly went to wardrobe room to change..I just sat on the bed and removed all the jewelleries...

I couldn't untie the strings at the back of the blouse. Also, I need to unpin the dupatta..I was trying it until I  heard the unlocking of bathroom door. I knew Sam is coming..he just wore a shorts and he came out shirtless...the towel was around his neck, hanging on his shoulder..

He came to the room and saw me with question..

Sam : why you didn't change yet??

Sivaangi : I was about to...

I said but I didn't move an inch from there..

Sam : po..change pannu..yen wait pandra??

Without a choice I told him..

Sivaangi : I couldn't untie the string at the back and unpin the dupatta..

He walks towards me...he was not even near me but I started to breathe heavily..why am I reacting to him this way??

Sam : can I unpin the dupatta??

I was puzzled what to say..I knew I couldn't sleep in this lehenga so with little hesitation I nodded my head..

He came close to me..he held my shoulder and made me turn around..he moved my hair to one side, his hot breath directly hit nape and it shivers my whole body..I held my lehenga skirt tightly..his fingers touched my bare back..I knew he didn't want to prick me with the safety pins even by mistake..he unpinned the dupatta and let it flow down from my shoulder.. before I could catch it..the dupatta fell to the floor..

I could feel him smiling..his fingers roamed on my bare back in the name of untieing the strings at the back..I felt goosebumps to his touch..I want him to quickly untie but also I like his effect on me..what is he doing to me??

He untied the string at the back and came to the front. We faced each other..I felt his warm breath on my forehead. I blushed hard because I was just standing with my blouse and lehenga skirt..I was completely shy I quickly turned to my back and realise my bare back is visible to him.. I turned back to him..I hit my head with my palms and he chuckled..I ran to the wardrobe room. I was blushing so hard. Does he really change?? Why I didn't stop him? Why am I becoming helpless infront of him?? Am I attracted to my devil husband??

I changed and about to leave the wardrobe room, he came in..he stood infront of me..he smiled and walk towards me..
He didn't utter a word instead he smirked at me..

Sam : can I use your phone for awhile??

Sivaangi : ahnn..yes..

Before giving him, I asked why??

Sam : I kept my phone somewhere..I don't know where it is..just wanted to call from your phone..

I searched for his name and then I realised I saved it as Devil Sam..I was blankly looking at the screen..how should I give him this?? How will he react if he sees this..

Sam : Siv, what happen?? Why are you looking at the phone like if you have never seen it before??

Sivaangi: athu...ahnn...hmm

Sam : come give it to me.

He took it away from me and he saw the screen. I don't know where to hide my face...

Sam: Devil Sam!! You saved my name as Devil!!

I just looked at him..I'm not sure how is he going to take it..

Sam : so am I looking like a devil to my wife? Devil Sam..he smiled..

But I could feel pain behind his smile..

Sivaangi : no Sam..its not like that...

Sam : I'm sorry, I have hurted you alot..

Sivaangi : Samm..I really didn't meant it in that way..

I couldn't see him being sad..he just looked at me intensely and cupped my face and asked..

Sam : Siv, can't you see me hurt?? Is it hurting you??

I lower down my head..yes, I can't see him in pain. But why?? Whatever the reason maybe I can't admit that to him..

Sam : tell me Siv..I want to know..

He close the gap between us..he stood so close to me..his eyes shows lots of emotions..he came near my face and rubbed my lips with his thumb...

I tried to move back only to get hit by the wall..his bare body pressed on mine..his wet hair drops water droplets on his shoulder..my cheek turned red..he look into my eyes with pleasing look..I couldn't resist myself and I closed my eyes tightly..his warm lips pressed against mine..we had a passionate kiss..Initially, I didn't react to his kiss at all..he pushed the hair strands back and caressed my cheek. The other hand went under shirt and he grabbed my bare waist..my stomach filled with butterflies effects..his touch and kiss made me go insane...I respond back to his kiss..he pulled me more closer..I tiptoed to reach his height, he carried me by my waist and without breaking the kiss, he walked towards the bed...my hands were around his nape..After what felt like forever, we moved..I was still on his embrace..he kept his forehead on mine and pecked my nose and put me on the bed..he caressed my head and said..

Sam: good night..

Sivaangi : Good night..

He left the room..by switching off the light and close the door for me.. I was completely shy of his wild side and that was our first kiss..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Dear all, now you can follow me in IG @dreamy_soul_2528