Epi 40 - Final Episode

One last time for ED❤💙..love you all❤❤❤

******

Sam POV

I gave a long kiss on her forehead and fall back beside her..we both were panting hard..she stretched herself and snuggled to me..I pull her more and she lay right on my chest..our bare bodies collided..she hugged me tightly and buried her whole face on my chest..I whispered to her..

Sam : I love you Siv...

Sivaangi : Mmm!!!

Sam : enna Mmm??

Sivaangi : tired ah iruku Samieee...

Saying that she tighten the hug more and comfortably lay on top of me..I pecked her head and caressed her bare back..she lift her face and look at me from my chest..

Sivaangi : fresh up aaganum..en clothes eduthutu tariya?

Sam : yethuku?? Athaan ellam paatha..

She quickly cover my mouth with her palm

Sivaangi : Deiii..

She fall back beside me..

Sivaangi : eduthu kudu Sammeyyy...

Sam : ahnn po paapa..tired ah iruku..

She grab a blanket and covered herself and try to get up from the bed without showing her bare back..I chuckled at her..

Sam : enna try panringa??

Sivaangi : deii..varatha...adi vanguva..

Sam : ippe nee solra varaikum idea ille..

Sivaangi: Sameyyy...she whined..

I quickly get up from the bed..she looked at me in shock and closed her eyes tightly..I went near her and pull the blanket down..

Sivaangi : Sammmm!!!

Sam : Mmm!!!

I carried her in one swift and walked to the washroom..she wrapped around my nape and hide her face on my chest..I let her down and on the shower..the water hit both our faces..she took few steps back..I held her bare waist and pull her to me..her bare chest hit mine..she held my shoulders..I cupped her face and kissed her lips to the fullest..we were in war in our locked mouth, madly battling for dominance..my hands moved to her inner thighs that's it she lost the dominance and I completely took over it.. she pushed and hit my chest indicates me to stop..we moved apart and she lean to my chest panting hard..I don't know what took over madam took the liquid body wash and poured on me..how can I stand there like a good boy? I grabbed it from her and pour it on her..she moaned my name when my hands show the extreme to her body..

Sivaangi: Sammmm!!!

Sam : say it again Siv!!! I whispered near her ears and nibbled her earlobe..

I teased her more..she moaned louder..we made love again in the washroom...After an hour later, we freshen up again and I wrapped her in a towel..she was shivering..I held her closely to me and we walked out to the room..I just wore a short and she change into her comfy pyjamas..we clean the bed and jumped onto it to sleep..

She lay on my chest..suddenly..

Sivaangi : thaali??..thaali enga da??

Sam : ingathan irukum..

Sivaangi : deii...thaali enga?? Engga tooki pota ??

Sam : yaaru naana?? Disturbance ah irukunu neethan kalthi vecha..

She gave me a dead glare and controlled her laugh..she got up searched for it..finally we found it on the bed beneath the pillow case..

She lay back after wearing it..I pulled her closer and sneaked my hand to her bare chest..I could completely feel her shivering to my touch..she turned to my side and lay hugging me..her hot breath were constantly hitting my neck and we slowly drifted to sleep on each others embrace...