The New Girl

Quinn~
"Quinn can you go to the bakery down the street and get us some baked goods please?" My mom yelled out to me as I finished unpacking. I was thinking, you want me to go? I barely know my way around this neighborhood, but I guess I have to. Plus I kinda want some baked goods anyway.
"Okay mom." I told her as I jumped off my bed. I went down the stairs and caught up to her in the living room. She gave me directions on how to get there, it seemed pretty close so I assume it won't be hard trying to find it.

I got in the car and reversed out of our new driveway. "To the bakery it is." I puffed out along with rolling my eyes.
-

I parked my car in the bakery parking lot, I got out my car and opened the door to the place. "Wow is it always this packed?", a voice asked me as I got in line. "Oh, umm I'm not exactly sure, I just moved in yesterday." I replied sweetly. "Oh! You're the new girl." She said giggling. "Hi my name is Gabriela." She said with a smile. She was so pretty. She had dark brown curly hair, dark brown eyes, a great smile, and giggles for days I'm guessing. "Hello, my name is Quinn." I said with my best voice, smiling and reaching out to shake her hand.
"So you've never been here?", I asked her because of the question she had asked me. "Nope, I've heard of it, I've just never actually been here.",she told me. "Oh, well I guess we are both in for a treat.", I told her smiling. She smiled back and shrugged as we moved up in line. I was the third person in line so I could see the guy behind the cash register. My god, he was incredibly cute! He had shaggy curly brown hair,
green pale eyes, and the perfect smile.
As I got closer I felt my face get warm, oh no! Was I turning red? Ugh really?Not right now. By the time I looked up I was next in line. The nerves kicked in. "What can I get for you?", The voice behind the counter asked. "Uh-umm I-I'm not exactly sure, I've never been here before. My mom just asked me to come and get some baked goods.", I said smiling to him. Did I really just stutter? Wow.
He chuckled at my stuttering I'm guessing. "Well, I will get the most delicious baked goods for you, how does that sound?", He said smiling and winking at me. I nodded my head and smiled back because I couldn't get myself to say anything back.
"Here ya go, you're total is $10.50", he said smiling once again. I sweetly gave him the money as I caught myself smiling and bitting my bottom lip. I started to walk away once he handed me the bag. "Wait!" I heard a voice call out to me. I turned around to see him grinning. "What's your name?" He asked. Wasn't he working? I thought to myself. He came from behind the cash register as someone took his place, I saw the girl I just met looking at me with a smile that said awwww.
"Quinn.", I told him. "What a beautiful name. My name is Harry" , he said getting my attention. "I've never seen you around here before." "I know, I just moved in yesterday." I replied. His eyes widened quickly. "Uh-umm sorry I got to get back to my job." He said turning his head to see if there was still someone there to hold his place while he was here. "Come back soon ok?" He said smiling. "Okay.", I replied holding back a squeal. "Oh and nice to meet you Quinn." he said as he walked back to his place.

I got back home and went straight to my mom with the biggest smile on my face ever.

A/N
Hope this one was good.
Like
Vote
Comment