Chapter Twenty-five

| FLAGSMASHERS | 

Cassie chuckled to herself as she watched Bucky lay on the ground and Red Wing hovering over his body, "I have all of that on camera. You know that, right?" Sam's voice taunted with an audible chuckle as well.

"Get out of my face, Sam, or I'll break it." Bucky groaned through the grit of his teeth, he looked around to find the redhead, but she was already walking over to help him up. "Are you okay?" Bucky looked her up and down for any sort of injury she could have received from jumping from a plane.

"I'm fine, Jamie. Better than you anyways." She chuckled, ignoring the look she received from the brunette man. 

"Where do you go, Sam?" She pressed her finger against the earpiece as she looked around the woods in aim to try and find Red Wing that had just disappeared. 

Red Wing flew into view of the two, "Okay, head north. Come on." Cassie grabbed Bucky's hand and pulled him along with her, knowing he was too distracted with trying to hit Red Wing to hear Sam speak. "Oh-ho-ho. Don't hurt him." 

Bucky soon realised that he was being pulled by Cassie and he began to jog beside her as the two entered an abandoned warehouse. The two eventually stopped beside Sam who was on his control panel on his wrist, but he didn't even look when he said, "You're doing the staring thing again. They're in there." 

Bucky watched the footage Sam had as well with Cassie who was pressed against his chest to get a view, "Where's the guy?" She questioned, looking up at Sam.

Sam continued to control Red Wing with his suit while he answered, "I don't know. I think they're smuggling weapons, though."

"Well, I think you could be right." Bucky hummed in response, "But there's only one way to find out. I see a clear path. I say we take it."

Bucky began to walk off but was stopped by Sam extending his arm and placing his arm on Bucky's chest. Bucky clenched his jaw, waiting for Sam to remove his arm, but he clearly didn't notice Bucky's tense posture. Until Cassie lightly grabbed his wrist and lowered his arm to his side.

"We're not assassins," Sam spoke calmly, 

Slowly raising her arm in the air, Cassie stated, "I'm a former brainwashed assassin." But like usual, both of the men ignored her just to continue to taunt and bicker with each other.

"I'll see you inside," Bucky paused almost taunting the man," Or not." He looked down at Cassie who sighed as if he was her five-year-old son, but she couldn't stay mad at him forever, so she linked her right arm with his left one, she was never going to get used to the sound of metal clinking when they joined hands because of her metal fingers and Bucky's metal arm.

Bucky smiled at his girlfriend and began to walk away from Sam, but he heard a muffled laugh from Sam "Hey, come on, man. I'm just messing with you. Come back." Sam shouted, but it was too late, they were too far to hear his shouts.

As the two former HYDRA assassin's entered stealth mode, he let go of each other's hands as they began to walk down a hall. "Look at you two. All stealthy." Sam chuckled as he watched Red Wing footage, "A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther."

"It's actually White Wolf."

Sam's face scrunched in confusion hearing Bucky's response, "Huh?"

Cassie looked around the corner before looking back at Bucky and nodding her head, the two walked into a large room to hide behind some shelves. "All right, we're inside." Bucky announced, looking around, "Therefore, way ahead of you. It's not great, but very doable."